U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 08:25 AM

4,705 posts, read 12,670,277 times

Advertisements

We have all heard these rumors for years, But good old Carrie is as blunt as a sledge hammer. I wonder if his Scientology team of lawyers will swoop in.
Carrie and John have been friends for years and I do agree with what she says- No one will care, why cant he be honest about it?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-carrie-fisher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2010, 08:45 AM

19,482 posts, read 15,029,877 times
Shows how much I listen to gossip, this is news to me even though hubby has mentioned it once or twice. I no longer like Travolta because of his choice in theology. Just like Tom Cruise.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:54 AM

16,383 posts, read 10,988,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
We have all heard these rumors for years, But good old Carrie is as blunt as a sledge hammer. I wonder if his Scientology team of lawyers will swoop in.
Carrie and John have been friends for years and I do agree with what she says- No one will care, why cant he be honest about it?

Everyone Knows John Travolta Is Gay, Says Carrie Fisher | Radar Online

I predict that won't be true in the near (today) future!

And everyone knows that Carrie is out of her mind partly due to her drug and alcohol consumption.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:12 AM

I forgot to mention how terrible Carrie Fisher looks too! She used to be cute but my goodness, what her lifestyle has done to her looks!

Old 12-11-2010, 10:49 AM

12,978 posts, read 26,194,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I no longer like Travolta because of his choice in theology. Just like Tom Cruise.
Wow!! You dislike a person based solely on their religion? Sad and VERY un-Christian like. You must be either an athiest or satan worshiper. Some of my best and dearest friends are from all different faiths.

Old 12-11-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Wow!! You dislike a person based solely on their religion? Sad and VERY un-Christian like. You must be either an athiest or satan worshiper. Some of my best and dearest friends are from all different faiths.

Nope, neither. I should have said I don't like either one of them anymore because of their "actions" based on their theology. I don't care that you find me disgusting for the way I think. You have your opinions and I have mine.

ETA: Actions not so much from Travolta but definitly Cruise and I am lumping by association. Now how does that make you feel? LOL

Old 12-11-2010, 11:45 AM

9,216 posts, read 6,716,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post

Everyone Knows John Travolta Is Gay, Says Carrie Fisher | Radar Online
Mommy.....what is gay?

Old 12-11-2010, 11:56 AM

4,705 posts, read 12,670,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Mommy.....what is gay?
Dear, Millions of people on this planet are attracted to those of their same gender. Its just part of life and has been going on since the begining of time. And if they are good law abiding people like us, its not really our business who loves who. Now go out and play

Old 12-11-2010, 12:30 PM

12,978 posts, read 26,194,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Nope, neither. I should have said I don't like either one of them anymore because of their "actions" based on their theology. I don't care that you find me disgusting for the way I think. You have your opinions and I have mine.

ETA: Actions not so much from Travolta but definitly Cruise and I am lumping by association. Now how does that make you feel? LOL
What "actions" have they done that are based on their religious beliefs you have disliked? I know a lot of people who are Scientologists and have never noticed any of their faith based "actions" to be offensive, negative, hateful, hurtful, wrong or anything similar. Please, tell me/us what these "actions" are? Oh, I never said you were disgusting. YOU said disgusting.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
What "actions" have they done that are based on their religious beliefs you have disliked? I know a lot of people who are Scientologists and have never noticed any of their faith based "actions" to be offensive, negative, hateful, hurtful, wrong or anything similar. Please, tell me/us what these "actions" are? Oh, I never said you were disgusting. YOU said disgusting.

You didn't have to. I just did it for you. Cruise's actions? a) Going off about Brooke Sheild's post-partum depression. b) Going off on Matt Lauer on the Today show. Just to name a couple that I've seen. I'm sure there are many more, I would think. I doubt I would be able to be friends of Scientologists just like Witnesses. They just are too "different" in their thinking. BTW, my in-laws are Witnesses so I know how "different" thinking they can be. I choose not to be involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities