U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 06:44 AM

12,252 posts, read 16,927,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Does anyone have an idea why Whitney became such a big drug addict? Did she have a traumatic experience as a child that caused this? I don't think Bobby is to blame because she started using drugs before she met him.
Two words: Jermaine Jackson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 02:43 PM

12,249 posts, read 11,804,197 times
now ofcourse fat Oprah has to interview Bobbi kristina.

geez, leave the girl alone alreayd.
i hate Oprah

Old 03-06-2012, 11:05 PM

2,759 posts, read 1,890,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
now ofcourse fat Oprah has to interview Bobbi kristina.

geez, leave the girl alone alreayd.
i hate Oprah
I lost mucho respect for Oprah because of that. She's milking Whitney's death, and exploiting her family (daughter, etc.). That is SO wrong. Hell, is she THAT desperate for ratings?

Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 AM

12,249 posts, read 11,804,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda120 View Post
I lost mucho respect for Oprah because of that. She's milking Whitney's death, and exploiting her family (daughter, etc.). That is SO wrong. Hell, is she THAT desperate for ratings?
ratings, that is exactly what i had thought. oh, Oprah was the first one to call Krissy, awh, how sweets.

Me thinks Oprah was thinking about ratings also.
Tell me does Oprah have Krissy's cell number????

I feel bad for the child, no matter what, it was and still is her Mother....

I think if I was Krissy, no way in hell would I give anyone an interview, they are not entitled to it.

Oprah, your not entitled to it.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:28 PM

1,228 posts, read 467,078 times
Default Whitney Houston$ Will

Whitney Houston's will: Ex-husband Bobby Brown gets nothing. - latimes.com

baby gets all.. but i dont understand why they are $urprised that BB her x did not get a cent. He was her X an I never heard of someone leaving money to a X so no surprise if u ask me

Old 03-08-2012, 11:17 PM

265 posts, read 295,636 times
I am not an estate attorney and what knowledge I have of estate probate matters is limited to my own family matters. But based upon this article and others I've read the will was made in 1993 while she was stilled married to Bobby. I didn't think you could disinherit your spouse. I've heard there were some states where you could leave your spouse $1.00 and it could not be contested.
Like I said I'm no expert on this subject but other than the date of the will in relation to her marriage (she and Bobby were still married at the time, I could see leaving everything to her child. No real surprise no leaving to the ex. Not that it is not possible, but not the norm.
Just hoping Bobbi Kristina can weather this period in her life and go on to live a fruitful and positive life.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:50 PM

10,093 posts, read 14,231,706 times
I gather that BB is the second in line if any of Houston's children (in the case, the one) do not live longer than BB. The will was apparently written when she was still married.
If I were that kid, I'd wear a flak vest and be very very careful.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:06 PM

1,987 posts, read 2,092,259 times
I really hope Bobbi Kristina can handle all that, she seems like a sweet kid, i feel sad for her.

Old 03-09-2012, 05:03 PM

2,759 posts, read 1,890,219 times
BB didn't deserve the scum off Whitney's shoe, let alone anything else.

Old 03-09-2012, 05:12 PM

2,147 posts, read 2,303,340 times
Married at the time of the will, divorced after that...IMHO he, Bobbie could contest and possibly win
something IF they were still married...I am sure that the divorce settlement spells it all out. He got a quick payoff and split, he may contest just because he is an azz.

As for an ex getting the $$, it has happened more times than you can imagine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities