U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2011, 01:19 AM

261 posts, read 1,162,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I'm just cracking up at ppl posting pictures and saying names of famous ppl that are pretty much considered attractive by the majority of ppl. I don't see why anyone would b ashamed of that?

Now ppl like khadaffis son, or sadams one good looking son, yes I can see feeling weird about that because they are/were bad ppl.
Saddam had a good looking son? Now I HAVE to know who he is! Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Gazela View Post
Yeah I would agree that most of these celebrity crushes are conventional and nothing to be "ashamed" of (in a playful way).

BTW if you want to go for Gadhafi's sons, the youngest is the best-looking one by far.

My list of celebrity crushes are not that shameful, but not that well-known either:
Apolo Ohno
Johnny Sekka (from the time of "The Message" and "Visit with a Chief's Son")
Yvan Attal

I would add Vladimir Putin to the list, but one day recently I looked in the mirror and I had my hair pulled back and I found out I look a lot like him!
Saif al-Arab? No way, Saif al-Islam is WAY hotter!
Apolo Ohno is kind of cute, but I personally don't find him too attractive.
Oh, and I just had to Google Yvan Attal, he looked okay in some pictures and not-so-good in others but a lot people are that way Lol.

LOL! I could never find him attractive like some people seem to Lol.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

- Henry Kissinger
Very true. An aura of power and confidence is very sexy, but I don't find it at all attractive if a powerful man is arrogant and constantly talks about how powerful he is lol.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Miguel Ferrer

Gene Hackman

And this guy

(He's probably an Aquarius too LOL)

20yrsinBranson
Oh my gosh, I never noticed how tiny his eyes are! LOL! Interesting choice Well, I guess it's not really a choice, is it? Lol.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:19 AM

1,967 posts, read 3,066,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post

Girl, stop PLAYIN LOL Repincoming~!

But this guy..TJ Holmes from CNN gets me going..I think he's short though..But I don't care
Attached Thumbnails
People you find attractive that you probably shouldn't-tjholmescnnanchor.jpg  

Old 05-18-2011, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Lindo View Post
lol, for me, he looks like the type of man that has everything under control. He just looks so sexy and powerful. Im still trying to imagine him saying something like "No worries, i got you boo". lol

Yes, I get that vibe from him as well. Very sexy old man

Old 05-18-2011, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberroseMI View Post
Dr. Sanjay Gupta for me
Yes, Strangely sexy indeed

Old 05-18-2011, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlanticHomeland View Post
This one probably is Freudian all the way, but Helen Mirren is incredibly attractive, even if she is twice my age.

She's very gracious and sexy. Love Helen

Old 05-18-2011, 02:42 AM

28,170 posts, read 43,452,271 times
Here are some of my "less traditional" crushes... Seth Rogan, Adam Sandler, Scott Bakula, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama. Those last two are total PILFs - and I'll let you figure out what that means, LOL.

I've also had a crush on Tom Skerritt forever, since long before it was appropriate (for me) to like a middle-aged man. My mother used to watch "Picket Fences," back when I was a teenager, and something about that silver fox drove me crazy! He's nearing 80 now, and I still think he's kinda hot.

See what I mean?

Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 AM

Nicholas Cage..for some reason he's sexy at times.
Attached Thumbnails
People you find attractive that you probably shouldn't-kiss_ofdeath-nic-cage.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or