Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2011, 03:47 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Lindo View Post
lol, I stole that quote from Star Jones. She made that statement about Tim McGraw.

And I just repped you for your wit!

(It's still my laugh of the day. The photo really added to the whole thing.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 03:48 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
I guess since I'm married I probably shouldn't be attracted to anyone else, period. Lol....

Old 04-19-2011, 05:11 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I guess since I'm married I probably shouldn't be attracted to anyone else, period. Lol....
Sheesh....you're married not buried!!

Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 AM

31,031 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotsoul831 View Post
Or are you embarassed about whether your friends' approve?
Well some guys may not approve of my finding Kathy Bates damn HOT
either. But I sure dont care...
wow, there are some sick answers Flav, Romney, boy George, Rosanne

Ive always found something about her too even though I can't put my finger on it. Another one would be Aretha Franklin. I dont really find her attractive on the surface but the talent is so good she makes me warm. sorta.

Louise Fletcher, in these old pics. She could be my grandmother now, but I think shes hot from these old pics and in the nurses outfit from the old Jack Nicholson movie.
Attached Thumbnails
People you find attractive that you probably shouldn't-fletcher-1.jpg   People you find attractive that you probably shouldn't-fletcher-2.jpg  

Last edited by LS Jaun; 04-20-2011 at 11:35 AM..

Old 04-20-2011, 12:33 PM

261 posts, read 1,350,356 times
Quote:
Im partial to black men with really dark skin but Mitt Romney makes me wanna go out and play in the snow. lol
Lmao! I agree though, I think Mitt Romney is great looking.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
That's not even possible! Lol

Old 04-20-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
wow, there are some sick answers Flav, Romney, boy George, Rosanne

Ive always found something about her too even though I can't put my finger on it. Another one would be Aretha Franklin. I dont really find her attractive on the surface but the talent is so good she makes me warm. sorta.

Louise Fletcher, in these old pics. She could be my grandmother now, but I think shes hot from these old pics and in the nurses outfit from the old Jack Nicholson movie.
I know, there are some sick people on here LOL

Old 04-20-2011, 01:58 PM

31,031 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberroseMI View Post
Lmao! I agree though, I think Mitt Romney is great looking.
Wow! I'm a guy and I can't figure out what would be attractive about Mitt and especially woman that would have a prefernce to black men. Mitt is like the polar opposite being a white pasty guy. Define what about Mitt is attractive, I have to know??

Don't label me racist either, some of my best friends are Pasty!

Old 04-20-2011, 02:27 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,458,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Wow! I'm a guy and I can't figure out what would be attractive about Mitt and especially woman that would have a prefernce to black men. Mitt is like the polar opposite being a white pasty guy. Define what about Mitt is attractive, I have to know??

Don't label me racist either, some of my best friends are Pasty!

lol, for me, he looks like the type of man that has everything under control. He just looks so sexy and powerful. Im still trying to imagine him saying something like "No worries, i got you boo". lol

Old 04-20-2011, 11:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
lol, for me, he looks like the type of man that has everything under control. He just looks so sexy and powerful. Im still trying to imagine him saying something like "No worries, i got you boo". lol
LOL!! Your Mitt Romney crush is making me think about the movie Bulworth with Warren Beatty and Halle Berry....just saying!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities