Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2011, 06:43 AM

157 posts, read 475,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I'm just cracking up at ppl posting pictures and saying names of famous ppl that are pretty much considered attractive by the majority of ppl. I don't see why anyone would b ashamed of that?

Now ppl like khadaffis son, or sadams one good looking son, yes I can see feeling weird about that because they are/were bad ppl.
Yeah I would agree that most of these celebrity crushes are conventional and nothing to be "ashamed" of (in a playful way).

BTW if you want to go for Gadhafi's sons, the youngest is the best-looking one by far.

My list of celebrity crushes are not that shameful, but not that well-known either:
Apolo Ohno
Johnny Sekka (from the time of "The Message" and "Visit with a Chief's Son")
Yvan Attal

I would add Vladimir Putin to the list, but one day recently I looked in the mirror and I had my hair pulled back and I found out I look a lot like him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 08:15 AM

1,906 posts, read 1,615,563 times
Hi everyone! New here!

I have a Folder in my Favorites called "The Usual Suspects." There, I keep websites of the guys I like to look at occasionally.

Included are:
Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Harvey Keitel, Adrien Brody, Alan Rickman, Brian Dennehy, Clancy Brown, Ed Harris, Mandy Patinkin, Barry Bostwick, among others...not men traditionally thought of as Hollywood Handsome, but I like them. I like to watch them work. Some of them I like as people, which is most important. Some are just good actors.

I am not ashamed.

Of course I do like some of the Handsome types; Gabriel Byrne (hence the name of the folder), Gregory Peck, Dylan McDermott, Hugh Jackman, Cesar Romero...

Old 05-17-2011, 11:23 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberroseMI View Post
LOL! I wouldn't consider Mitt that pasty compared to a lot of white people (especially me ). But to the girl who's preference is black men, he probably would be considered pasty Lol. I personally have a preference for Middle Eastern and Hispanic men but I still consider Mitt to be handsome too. I don't know how to explain it, but a lot of women seem to be attracted to him. But, politicians are like on a scale that is different to actors and other people, when a politician is remotely attractive it makes them really hot lol. I don't completely understand it either.
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

- Henry Kissinger

Old 05-17-2011, 11:28 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberroseMI View Post
Here is a web site that shows a lot of the guys I really shouldn't have a crush on: The List « Hottest Heads of State

Actually it's where I discovered pretty much all of them Lol. It's a funny site though.
Timoshenko, former president of Ukraine, is unbelievable.

Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner of Argentina is pretty doggone hot too.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
Jamie Dimon

Old 05-17-2011, 07:31 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,128,641 times
Miguel Ferrer

Gene Hackman

And this guy

http://www.lbnelert.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Iranian-President-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg (broken link)

(He's probably an Aquarius too LOL)

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-17-2011, 07:37 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,128,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsCats View Post
Hi everyone! New here!

I have a Folder in my Favorites called "The Usual Suspects." There, I keep websites of the guys I like to look at occasionally.

Included are:
Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Harvey Keitel, Adrien Brody, Alan Rickman, Brian Dennehy, Clancy Brown, Ed Harris, Mandy Patinkin, Barry Bostwick, among others...not men traditionally thought of as Hollywood Handsome, but I like them. I like to watch them work. Some of them I like as people, which is most important. Some are just good actors.

I am not ashamed.

Of course I do like some of the Handsome types; Gabriel Byrne (hence the name of the folder), Gregory Peck, Dylan McDermott, Hugh Jackman, Cesar Romero...
OMG We are definitely on the same page with Gary Oldman, Harvey Keitel, Alan Rickman, Clancy Brown and Gabriel Byrne... I thought I was the only woman on the planet that thought these men were attractive. Thank you for validating that I am NOT crazy. LOL (You forgot Patrick Bergin)...

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-18-2011, 01:12 AM

261 posts, read 1,350,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stressedCollegeGirl89 View Post
LOL! Love how al-Gaddafi and Jong-il are at the bottom of the list!!! I guess being evil does take a toll on your looks. Even the Pope beat them in looks and he...what...80, 90? He's definitely much older than those two (and not evil, just to clarify)!
They're both just extremely ugly to me, I don't think their places on the list would change even if they were 'good guys' Lol.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
I would. Kevin Spacey is totally hot.
Sheesh, what's with all the rapists?

Old 05-18-2011, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I personally think Zoeey Deschanel is gorgeous, but none of my friends do. They say she is too pale and skinny. I do not care, she is perfect IMO. I especially like here eyes. Here are some pictures if you do not know who she is:

She is gorgeous, your friends have terrible taste Lol. I have an off-and-on girl-crush on her lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities