U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2015, 03:21 PM

5 posts, read 13,178 times

Advertisements

FlowerPower00,

Tracy Scoggins had a mild case of as*hole not asbergers. It was like she was struggling to cover up a mean spirit (directed at myself and others) with simulated/phoney niceness, which of course she failed at. It was a bad experience made exceedingly dramatic by how nice and engaging everyone else was. If she's like that all the time I can see why no guy in his right mind would have her, so in that sense she's doing the rest of us a favor. I really liked everyone else there but based on Ms. Scoggins dismal and closed off performance I'd have to say don't waste your time with her, you will regret it.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 03:28 PM

LOL, mispell on aspergers !!! ☺

Old 08-20-2015, 08:35 AM

Tracy Scoggins? Are you kidding? That girl's got issues. I saw her at a convention recently and you could really see what shes made of and it wasn't pretty. It was like talking to someone who smiled at the same time as they told you you were garbage and to hurry up and get the hell away from her. I walked away thinking, 'What a totally self involved and rotten person' and 'My god I will never talk to her again. Everyone else there was super nice, super engaging, which made the experience with Ms. Scoggins that much more sickening.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:42 AM

Don't know how the previous post ended up here. It was supposed to be a reply to a post elsewhere. Oh well, it's still true......

Old 08-20-2015, 09:32 PM

9,598 posts, read 9,467,492 times
I was at an after party following a play tonight. Guests included Matthew Broderick, Treat Williams, Blythe Danner, Carol Kane, Susan Lucci, and Sawyer Spielberg. I would put them all in the "nice" category. They all engaged in conversations and seemed more than happy to take selfies with my wife and I. Treat Williams was the life of the party. Had me in stitches. Carol Kane was funny in real life too. It was an exciting night.

Old 08-25-2015, 04:58 PM

2,768 posts, read 2,312,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
I like him in everything he does. He seems grounded to me, kind of a matter of fact type person.
My second ex husband claims he had a conversation with mr. Denehhy. My ex received an autograph and ex claims My Dennehy held my then 5 month old daughter. Claims they fed her a bottle full of milk shake. Seeing ex ended up with a McDonalds napkin...it may be true.

Old 08-25-2015, 04:59 PM

2,768 posts, read 2,312,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Dane View Post
FlowerPower00,

Tracy Scoggins had a mild case of as*hole not asbergers. It was like she was struggling to cover up a mean spirit (directed at myself and others) with simulated/phoney niceness, which of course she failed at. It was a bad experience made exceedingly dramatic by how nice and engaging everyone else was. If she's like that all the time I can see why no guy in his right mind would have her, so in that sense she's doing the rest of us a favor. I really liked everyone else there but based on Ms. Scoggins dismal and closed off performance I'd have to say don't waste your time with her, you will regret it.
Phonies suck.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:05 AM

691 posts, read 755,493 times
Never met any famous people.I have a couple of post cards from the Hollywood Canteen . There in a scrap book my grandmother made up of photos daddy sent to her during WW2, as there's nothing like seeing the Sphinx with sandbags around it. My sister and her husband attended the birthday party for producer Martin Richards one.They got to meet Jerry Orbach and quite a few celebrities. The reason they got to go is because Marty as they called him, was the cousin of my brother in law Ross's father. My sister sometime afterwards when coming back to work from lunch,saw Jerry on the street and was going to go over and say hello, BUT they were filming a scene for Law and Order so she didn't. Understand he was a real nice guy.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:50 PM

424 posts, read 273,784 times
Well, most of mine are athletes since I played minor league pro baseball for several years. And coached some pros here in AZ during Spring Training. But I also know some musicians since my brother is a pretty well-known rock and roll guy.

NICEST.......

Alice Cooper... (He lives just down the road from me here in AZ. and I golfed with him once in a foursome for charity event. Funny as hell. A Born Again Christian! LOL

Jimmy Buffet...same thing. Just a regular guy.

Robert Downey, Jr--had a drink with him (oops, he's supposed to be sober I think!) in a lounge at Sky Harobr airport in Phoenix about three years ago. Quiet, smart. Bought both my drinks.

Nick Swisher.....pro baseball player with the Yankees; A's. High energy and always cutting up. Wants everybody to like him.
Randy Johnson...hall of fame pitcher..quiet, one of those un-assuming big men.
Keith Hernandez....pro ballplayer. always has a joke and is smiling.
Terry Francona..major league baseball coach..was with the Sox when they won it all in 2004. Came and talked to our team for free and missed his flight to do it. Provided my former wife with a lot of clients for her business.

RUDEST.....

Ted Nugent...just an asss. Pure and simple
Barry Bonds....ditto
Reggie Jackson.....double ditto. Loud and mean, arrogant. Saw him slap a kid's hand away asking for an autograph.
Michael Jordan...that mr. nice guy from the commercials is b.s. As mean and arrogant as then come.

Old 08-28-2015, 02:55 PM

9,285 posts, read 16,124,531 times
I have heard NOTHING but good things about Alice Cooper.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities