Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2011, 05:53 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,122 times

Advertisements

nicest
rudy ruetigger............guy rudy was based on
miles kenedy ...........singer of alter bridge

rudest
john stockton............pro basketball legend
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 08:40 PM

665 posts, read 1,727,762 times
rude

Al Franken
Tommy Lee Jones
John Mellancamp
Andrea Mcardle (Annie)
Ivana Trump
Jane Buffett.....(Jimmy's wife)
Tom Seaver....Mets pitcher

Awesome

Rudy Guliani
Donald Trump
Elton John
Giani Versace... RIP
Jay Z
Heidi Klum
Riana
Jim Palmer...(Orioles pitcher)
Jimmy Buffett

Old 04-25-2011, 09:29 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,921,401 times
I'm not surprised at the negative Jimmy Carter comments- clueless and classless-yet when he kicks we will have to pay for a State funeral and people will come out of the woodwork to say nice things about him- I still haven't forgiven him for the 22% interest rate I had to pay for the mortgage on my first house and hold him personally responsible- you just don't expect ugly people to be mean too........thank you for the book recommendation- I ordered it also.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:37 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Billy Joel - Very nice guy, very appreciative of his fanbase, very gracious. Met him at a former job. He was very down to earth, very nice, didn't act like he was "above" anyone. I chatted with him for a good 10 minutes and he was great. Afterwards, I could have kicked myself for not getting a photo or an autograph!

Rosie O'Donnell - Met her several times. Very nice person. One of the times I met her, she remembered meeting me 2 years prior.

Susan Lucci - Hadn't a clue who she was because I'm not a soap fan. Afterwards, someone told me who she was and I still didn't know until they explained to me. They thought it was cool how I was just shooting the breeze with her. Met her after that again and she was super nice.

Caroline Rhea - Funny, sweet, nice.

Matthew Morrison - Really nice guy!

Seann William Scott - Can't say enough nice things about him!! He was the nicest, sweetest guy! Very friendly and beyond great!

Raven Simone - Very sweet and gracious.

Last edited by omigawd; 04-26-2011 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: had to add Raven Simone

Old 04-26-2011, 02:33 PM

2,038 posts, read 4,551,924 times
I was in Dallas once and was going in to the hotel. Coming out was this group of people rushing out the door. I almost got run over by the little guy in the middle who, out of nowhere, yelled "No autographs!" to me. As I stood there bewildered, it hit me who it was. Paul Williams, song writer and actor in the Smokey and the Bandit movies. Yeah, like I really cared about an autograph from him, lol. He was actually rude for no reason. I was only trying to get in the hotel.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:46 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
This was a long time ago. I was on Waikiki beach in Hawaii and Wilt Chamberlain was walking on the beach and a little boy ran up to him and asked for an autograph and he refused. I thought, what a jerk!
My mother was at a horse race and Mick Jagger was there and a bunch of people were approaching him for autographs and she said he was as nice as could be and accomodated everyone. Someone even asked him if he was bothered by the attention and he said no he liked being with the people.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:49 PM

18,208 posts, read 25,840,395 times
Some more recording people I've been lucky to talk to regarding concerts I've seen over the years and was lucky to obtain backstage passes and after concert greets; Mike Pinder (Moody Blues), Janis Ian, Rusty Young and Paul Cotton (Poco), Bias Boshell (keyboardist for Moody Blues for a couple years), Ray Thomas (Moody Blues), Paul Bliss (current keyboardist for Moody Blues), Michael Martin Murphy, Dave Mason, and Eliza Gilkyson.

At the Austin Music Convention there is Ian McClagen (Small Faces), Doug Sahm (Sir Douglas Quintet), Michael Knust and Dennis Keller (Fever Tree). Also at other music conventions there would be David Laflamme (It's A Beautiful Day), Spanky McFarlane (Spanky And Our Gang), and last but not least Doctor Demento!

All friendly, personable people!

Old 04-27-2011, 07:41 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
Richard Simmons once beat the crap out of me during a road rage incident, afterwards he was real nice and offered to call me an ambulance.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:37 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Richard Simmons once beat the crap out of me during a road rage incident, afterwards he was real nice and offered to call me an ambulance.
You must be skinny. Becaue if you were fat, he would hold your hand while crying in your ear!

Old 04-27-2011, 09:11 AM

665 posts, read 1,727,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

I've been told he has a nasty temper.

Must be those tight red shorts !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities