U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 08:46 AM

9,285 posts, read 16,124,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Van Johnson was an old time movie star. Google him, whipper snapper.

Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2011, 11:20 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,552,942 times
I met Gordan Ramsey once. I was too unsure of who he was and we both were on vacation. I asked for directions and he was very brief but nice. He told me to go down the street and I gave him thanks but he didn't say anything, it was his companion that did.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:15 AM

333 posts, read 880,404 times
I met Sean Hayes (Will & Grace) at Arlington Racetrack this past weekend. I was completely starstruck....and he was BY FAR...the nicest person I've ever met! He shook our hands...told us good luck with the races...and he even pushed his Mom aside so I could take a photo with him!

Nicest sports celeb....Donald Driver. My sister had her eyes closed in the pic we took with him and he let us retake...and then asked "Didja get it?"

Old 07-07-2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelizePlease View Post
I met Sean Hayes (Will & Grace) at Arlington Racetrack this past weekend. I was completely starstruck....and he was BY FAR...the nicest person I've ever met! He shook our hands...told us good luck with the races...and he even pushed his Mom aside so I could take a photo with him!

Nicest sports celeb....Donald Driver. My sister had her eyes closed in the pic we took with him and he let us retake...and then asked "Didja get it?"

what a GREAT picture.... and story!!

i just LOVE this thread.......

Old 07-07-2011, 03:50 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,079,686 times
Quote:

based on your picture I could be sitting next to him and NEVER know that was Sean Hayes.

Kudos to you for spotting him...

Old 07-08-2011, 01:18 PM

5,383 posts, read 3,868,242 times
Went to Iowa yesterday to the place where American Pickers is. Got to meet Danielle. Super nice woman, talked to all of us and posed for pictures. A truly beautiful person inside and out.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:18 AM

12,054 posts, read 19,643,324 times
John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard) was in the suite next to mine in Kansas City about 15 years ago. I was a VICA advisor and had about 20 students and some of the parents with me. He was extremely gracious to us, even with one parent who kept "stalking" him (knocking on his door and then leaving to see if he answered). He would take his guitar down to the restaurant every morning and always played it during breakfast. He was in KC for a July 4th performance.

Frankie Valli of the Four Seasons was very nice.

Sat next to Randall Cunningham (Eagles) and his family on a flight from LAX to Philly about 20 years ago. Very nice family. His wife read the Bible during the whole trip (it was a red eye).

My friend's BIL lives near Harrison Ford and says he is just an average guy, shy but personable, who goes by Harry. Harry patronizes BIL's business.

Met Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagon--both very nice.

Met Jane Fonda, who was also very nice and very attractive.

Jeff Townes (DJ Jazzy Jeff) is a neighbor and is very nice to everyone. When he first moved in, my friend knocked on his door to see his house and introduce him to her kids and he just let her in.

Lee Michaels (70's singer)--real jerk. Two hours late for concert, sang one song and walked off the stage. Maybe that's why no one hears from him.

Last edited by SXMGirl; 07-10-2011 at 10:28 AM..

Old 07-14-2011, 12:31 PM

744 posts, read 2,050,094 times
Quote:

I am so envious ! That guy is soooo tallented . I loved watching Sean Hayes on (Will and Grace). I honestly think he stole every scene he was in .

Old 07-14-2011, 12:32 PM

333 posts, read 880,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go falcons View Post
I am so envious ! That guy is soooo tallented . I loved watching Sean Hayes on (Will and Grace). I honestly think he stole every scene he was in .
I concur!! He was my favorite on the show!

Old 07-14-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard) was in the suite next to mine in Kansas City about 15 years ago. I was a VICA advisor and had about 20 students and some of the parents with me. He was extremely gracious to us, even with one parent who kept "stalking" him (knocking on his door and then leaving to see if he answered). He would take his guitar down to the restaurant every morning and always played it during breakfast. He was in KC for a July 4th performance.

Frankie Valli of the Four Seasons was very nice.

Sat next to Randall Cunningham (Eagles) and his family on a flight from LAX to Philly about 20 years ago. Very nice family. His wife read the Bible during the whole trip (it was a red eye).

My friend's BIL lives near Harrison Ford and says he is just an average guy, shy but personable, who goes by Harry. Harry patronizes BIL's business.

Met Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagon--both very nice.

Met Jane Fonda, who was also very nice and very attractive.

Jeff Townes (DJ Jazzy Jeff) is a neighbor and is very nice to everyone. When he first moved in, my friend knocked on his door to see his house and introduce him to her kids and he just let her in.

Lee Michaels (70's singer)--real jerk. Two hours late for concert, sang one song and walked off the stage. Maybe that's why no one hears from him.
had to google lee michaels and i STILL can't place him or any of his music.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities