U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2014, 06:35 AM

4,931 posts, read 4,639,782 times

Advertisements

And transmogrified into this ad:

Redirect Notice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2014, 04:54 PM

407 posts, read 647,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
You are the latest of several people who've said that about him. He must have been playing himself in the movie.
I met him at an airport, shortly after the release of the BTTF 2 film and asked for his autograph and his respose was 'Why? So you can turn around and sell it'

To be fair, it was early morning, and perhaps he hasen't had his coffee as of yet

Old 01-10-2014, 05:30 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,364,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance750 View Post
I met him at an airport, shortly after the release of the BTTF 2 film and asked for his autograph and his respose was 'Why? So you can turn around and sell it'

To be fair, it was early morning, and perhaps he hasen't had his coffee as of yet

bwahahahaha..........to which I would have replied,"yea so I can buy that candy bar I've had my eye on"

He sounds like a real piece of work. Speaking of work--what is he doing now??

Old 01-10-2014, 05:40 PM

72 posts, read 80,079 times
I met Tom Cruise in a book store ... VERY nice guy =)

I met Chuck Norris at 7am in a grocery store buying bananas lol .. He seemed Nice.

I sold Grace Slick .. lipstick .. nice lady.

This all happened in one little strip mall in Mill Valley California.

Old 01-10-2014, 08:58 PM

407 posts, read 647,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhereinthemiddle View Post
I met Tom Cruise in a book store ... VERY nice guy =)

I met Chuck Norris at 7am in a grocery store buying bananas lol .. He seemed Nice.

I sold Grace Slick .. lipstick .. nice lady.

This all happened in one little strip mall in Mill Valley California.
Want to watch Tom Cruise freak out?

Pop an asprin in front of him

Also back in the day, Grace Slick was hooooot

Old 01-11-2014, 10:11 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,810,185 times
I don't know if this classifies as rudest, but . . .

What just popped into my mind this morning was the time I saw James Coco picking his nose in a stationary store when I lived in NYC. Ick. Is he still alive? No - just looked it up, he died in 1987. I lived there in 1984.

And I also saw Dennis Hopper picking his nose in a car in the CBS parking lot when I lived in LA. Also ick.

That's all the celebrity nose pickers I've seen.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:18 AM

425 posts, read 629,714 times
Thanks for sharing!

Old 01-11-2014, 05:52 PM

20,071 posts, read 13,744,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I don't know if this classifies as rudest, but . . .

What just popped into my mind this morning was the time I saw James Coco picking his nose in a stationary store when I lived in NYC. Ick. Is he still alive? No - just looked it up, he died in 1987. I lived there in 1984.

And I also saw Dennis Hopper picking his nose in a car in the CBS parking lot when I lived in LA. Also ick.

That's all the celebrity nose pickers I've seen.

Jerry Seinfeld:

"It was a scratch, not a pick!"

Seinfeld - The Scratch - YouTube

Folk singer and writer of the song, " Up Where We Belong" (Buffy Sainte-Marie) is nice.

Old 01-11-2014, 11:55 PM

39 posts, read 60,100 times
Ack! How could I forget!!! My friend and I met Ryan Gosling about 2 years ago in a Jamba Juice. What was funny is that she was on line to buy the juice and I was waiting for her. She kept turning and smiling and making these weird faces at the guy behind her. I thought to myself "Why is Kim acting so weird. She only has one white male friend that I know and that isn't him" So I started thinking to myself "Maybe we work with him"
So she's looking at him, I am looking at her and him and he's looking at both of us with a look of humor. I start racking my brains thinking of what department he works in and he turned again to look at me and I suddenly yelled out "OH ****!!!!!"
He was with two of his friends (that must have watched this whole silent episode) and they all burst out laughing. We spoke to him for a few minutes (aka gushed and made no sense) and we asked to take a picture with him.
He and his friends were walking around taking pictures with a polaroid camera so they took the picture for us and handed it to us. We didn't think to ask him to sign it, but we have a great picture with him (though his friend cut off the top of his head slightly) That was a GOOD DAY!

Old 01-18-2014, 08:27 PM

1,108 posts, read 758,946 times
I sort of met Michel Pagliaro once some time ago. The Pag! He's a huge celebrity in Montreal.

He's revered for his songs in both French and in English.

The guy I was going out with at the time, back in the late '70s, took me for a drink at a bar in Old Montreal. La Nuit Magique, I think it was called. I'd heard that Michel Pagliaro drank there.

I had to go to the washroom at one point, and excused myself to my boyfriend. On my way to the washroom (remember, I'd had a few) I literally bumped into The Pag!

I didn't know what to say...I just gawked. So did he! He must have fed off my idiocy.

I wish that I'd been able to talk, but he's such a legend here in Quebec, and I was drunk and...

By the way, he's about my height. It's odd that so many people believe that some celebs are larger than life, isn't it?

Michel Pagliaro doesn't stand an inch taller than 5'4" in person, yet so many think he's much taller.

Michel Pagliaro sings one of the best pop songs of all...

Lovin' You Ain't Easy Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities