Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2011, 11:23 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,515 times

Advertisements

They have apparently shacked up & are now a couple. Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 12:05 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
That's just wrong!

Old 04-17-2011, 05:20 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
I thought she just got a divorce from ryan reynolds ? wow sad some women even in hollywood cant live without a man . Some women are just co dependant I guess .

Old 04-17-2011, 06:12 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times
Their business, not ours...

Old 04-17-2011, 12:57 PM

He has always seemed like a jerk to me. I don't think he really loved Robin--- their split was fairly bitter. She really wanted out.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:28 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
I'll play the politically incorrect one. She and he are both disgusting. I know, I know, the politically correct answer would be if he makes her happy and she makes him happy,....blah, blah, blah. But f that. He was ugly when he was younger and he is ugly now. He still is one of my favorite actors though. And she looks like an eighth grader with her baby fat. Plus I heard she was an a s to Ryan Reynolds. And gosh darnett, Ryan Reynolds makes me laugh. I read somewhere that she was a real twit. She sure moved on fast. Which leads me to think that she is not a very caring person plus a twit. I personally never saw what was supposively so great about her. Too each his own I guess. But I just never saw it.

If she wasn't a celebrity and I seen her in a bar, I wouldn't give her a second look. She just seems too full of herself and her body sucks. Too big of upperlegs. Sure sign that she's going to be thick. Plus I saw a picture of him and her running and what person would wear shoes made for the water to jog in. I ran x-country in high school to keep me in shape for wrestling and I never seen anyone jog with those type of shoes on. She's weird. I bet she thinks he's real clever and "worldly". What with him trying to save Africa and what not. She'll be thinking that way right before he ties her up and beats the bejesus out of her...

Old 04-17-2011, 07:02 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,211,900 times
He has always been so serious, I mean sooooo serious about the acting "art" and then there is his work in Haiti which is admirable...I sort of got the idea that he must be very intense, quite serious, a bit of a questor etc. (and maybe or not an ass**le who knows)
So I guess I thought or assumed that he would date women who seemed smart, or confident, or age appropriate or all those things....
whereas Scarlett doesn't seem any of those things.
Which makes it seem like yet another older dude lusting after youth and beauty which honestly is so damn predictable and boring. So now he's not interesting or admirable but just another guy following his d***.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:12 AM

A fat 8th grader, lol funny! Yeah, I'm not really a fan of either. Also un-pc but pretty much all older men are like this--- they can't handle women close to their own age & go for 20 somethings instead. Robin dumped Sean of course, I heard due to his many years of philandering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities