Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 11:03 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Since the media won't stop presenting us with pathological Narcissists to admire, it's time we simply blacklisted them all. And for heaven's sake don't pay them for their less-than-juvenile ideas in speaking engagements.

No more Palins of any kind, Obamas or Osamas.

We should only be listening to those who present REAL ideas to fix our nation's problems and let the debate take place among people intelligent enough to understand the issues and history's lessons.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 11:15 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
<Originally Posted by NHartphotog
Since the media won't stop presenting us with pathological Narcissists to admire, it's time we simply blacklisted them all. And for heaven's sake don't pay them for their less-than-juvenile ideas in speaking engagements.

We should only be listening to those who present REAL ideas to fix our nation's problems and let the debate take place among people intelligent enough to understand the issues and history's lessons.>

The truly decent people will not allow their privacy to be violated.

The Duggars go through it to share their religious beliefs. 'Serve as an example to others.' It is clear to me that they have the right ideas--I just can't/won't convert to their faith.

Books have been written, TV shows, films, songs--the ideas are out there.

If I could have grown up with the Cleavers I would have. The ability to reason, to be calm, kind and ethical---it is not an impossible dream--it should be reality for all of us.

It is something you cannot really 'Do', until you have experienced it.

Leaving ??? 70 or 80 % struggling to discover the secret---surely we can do better than this. Reduce the cost of healthcare and solve many other social issues.

I hope we can and will do this. I feel that I have some grasp of the good sort of discipline--never cruel and insane--calm and reasonable.

To go 'around the world, several times' to discover that I was right all along--I'm not ready to lol about that yet.

'Don't Cry for Me Argentina'---that song's message to me is 'Do what you must--be strong' and deal with the consequences as they come---no self pity.
I assume that is what the military believes. I should have joined a branch, I suppose.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:20 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post

We should only be listening to those who present REAL ideas to fix our nation's problems and let the debate take place among people intelligent enough to understand the issues and history's lessons.

true, but even recently as yesterday was trump spewing more venom about political correctness ( with bright pink facial make-up no less)

Its really an insult to any Americans with a brain. We do tune out to these narcissistic idiots with oatmeal for brains. But trash tv "news" channels keep promoting them. Im just glad I dont have kids. I'd create a bonfire with all tvs, dvrs and x-boxes. Mission accomplished thanks to MTV and trash media...dumbing down of American kids for the next 20 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities