Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 09:18 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Amazing this was kept quiet for 10 years! The mistress must have told no one who the daddy was because if she had, that news would have gotten out quickly. No doubt Arnold paid her plenty to keep mum.
not sure how much extra hush bucks were handed out but her weekly salary was $1200.00
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 09:54 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,318 times
Gizmo, where have you been? Miss reading your posts. Anyways, thanks for confirming what I thought.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 AM

415 posts, read 449,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Wallbanger are you serious? Why are you talking this so personal? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me she is not a beauty. To each their own.

I do wonder what she looked like 14-15 years ago. But I think she looked a lot the same.

Anyways, I wonder when Arnold was having his affair how often he rolled out of Maria's bed to get a midnight snack. Or how often he had to check on the guest room to see if the bed was made properly by the help. Also wonder how the housekeeper asked for a raise?
I suppose it depends on how you say it. There's a nice way of saying it and a not so nice way. Besides, as I already said, Arnold is certainly not what most people would call a "looker". I'm not sure what you thought would be the best fit for him. Giselle Buendchen??? I've heard a lot of people saying "he could have done better". Something I totally disagree with. All he has is money. That's it. It pisses me off that it's always the women who get criticized for their looks, it's never the men. The men can look as crappy as they want to. No one is gonna say a thing.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:09 AM

Wallbanger, I don't think Arnie is that bad looking. His charisma back in the day was charming. No, he didn't have to end up with Giselle. People should be hard on the lady. She and Arnold were WRONG. She knew Arnold was married. She devoured the hand that fed her. What nice things do you think diserves to be sad about her? IMO, NOTHING.

Arnold is similar to Jude Law and Bill Clinton. They have affairs with people you wouldn't expect and the looks IMO are also less than what is expected. The women should be at least cute.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:18 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Why all the focus on what the woman looks like?? Who cares? If she were a supermodel it wouldn't make what he did any less disgusting!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:34 AM

The looks matter. Not that much, but they matter. Put yourself in Maria's shoes. She puts up all the energy and effort to look good for her man. Then finds out that the guy cheated. She wants to know who the girl is and most importantly what she looks like. Then she finds out, and it is a double blow. If my man cheated, I'd expect him to cheat with someone that was at least at my level.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:51 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
That poor kid...he'll be forever known as...

Spoiler
The Bastardnator!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:57 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Amazing this was kept quiet for 10 years! The mistress must have told no one who the daddy was because if she had, that news would have gotten out quickly. No doubt Arnold paid her plenty to keep mum.
The same thought crossed my mind, too.

Does anyone know why this is coming out now? What/who forced Arnie to make the announcement?

Old 05-19-2011, 09:07 AM

Cunucu Beach, It is reported that she was going to go public. So Arnold fessed up. If she kept making demands, he probably had gotten tired of paying her to keep her mouth shut. There is also rumored to be another child as well, by someone else.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:30 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
That poor kid...he'll be forever known as...

Spoiler
The Bastardnator!
After every romp....he would say....."I'll be back".....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities