U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Ladies: which celebity guy would you be most attracted to?
Brad Pitt 5 11.63%
Cary Elwes ("The Princess Bride") 1 2.33%
Christopher Reeve (in his prime, in the "Superman" franchise) 1 2.33%
The Rock ("The Scorion King") 4 9.30%
Matt Damon ("Bourne" trilogy) 10 23.26%
Leonardo Di Caprio (various hit movies) 3 6.98%
Other (lol, name your guy!) 23 53.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2011, 12:50 PM

7,896 posts, read 7,726,081 times

Advertisements

I like Damon's face, and I tend to prefer guys who aren't very tall.

But I also like Billy Zane and Danny Vino (the black-haired cutie on "Cold Case"). Never thought Russell Crowe was particularly handsome but he has some strange appeal to me. Antonio Banderas (still goodlooking). Don Johnson in his younger years. Henry Simmons (handsome black guy on the old "NYPD").
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 09:51 PM

1,818 posts, read 1,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I must admit, I didn't care for George Clooney in his younger days {The Facts of Life}.

He has only caught my eye in the last few years........the older he gets.....the better he gets.

Now, the why:erar

JFK Jr., Ricky Martin, Cary Grant, George Clooney - stong masculine features, big eyes, great smiles, lots of gorgeous hair........GREAT BODIES!
I agree with your picks although Ricky Martin isn't my cup of tea (nor am I his, of course )

JFK Jr. was pretty much the most attractive guy that ever existed, IMO. I like William Holden (in his prime of course), Harrison Ford (ditto). Gerard Butler isn't too shabby. Most of the current generation of male actors don't appeal to me at all -- they seem to be either too frat bro-ish or too metrosexual. I like a rugged guy who has some class. Mike Rowe is definitely up my alley.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:40 PM

10,119 posts, read 4,978,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I agree with your picks although Ricky Martin isn't my cup of tea (nor am I his, of course )

JFK Jr. was pretty much the most attractive guy that ever existed, IMO. I like William Holden (in his prime of course), Harrison Ford (ditto). Gerard Butler isn't too shabby. Most of the current generation of male actors don't appeal to me at all -- they seem to be either too frat bro-ish or too metrosexual. I like a rugged guy who has some class. Mike Rowe is definitely up my alley.
I totally agree.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:39 PM

1,756 posts, read 1,563,086 times
From your list, I picked Matt Damon purely for the smile.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:57 PM

13,397 posts, read 7,978,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I'll take Sam Elliot any old day of the week.

Now you're talking, Cunucu! That voice could whisper sweet nothings in my ear any night. I've been crushing on him for decades. Even hubby calls Sam "your boy".

I have to admit I have no clue to the majority of names posted. About the only "current" male star I would think twice about was Johnny Depp but he'd have to have his Jack Sparrow persona on too.

Sean Connery...didn't like his looks when he was James Bond. Now I think he's gorgeous. Don't like that he's a wife beater though. Puts him out of the race.

Patrick Swayze...crushed on him too but he was a drunk...out.

Peck, Newman, Powers, Stewart, those are the men I dreamed about.

Old 05-22-2011, 03:17 PM

169 posts, read 38,509 times
Eric Bana, Bradley Cooper and Jason Segel

Last edited by KenaiSons; 05-22-2011 at 03:42 PM..

Old 05-22-2011, 11:42 PM

5,475 posts, read 3,938,828 times
I'm not really into any of them, from the list I would say Cary Elwes in the Princess bride, not so much as he has aged. Sometimes I like Matt Damon, but Johnny Depp is my usual choice. I don't get the appeal of Brad Pitt at all, someone mentioned his charitable work, that is attractive, but I have always thought his looks were overrated.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:30 AM

518 posts, read 509,033 times

Sam Elliot!!!!

http://moniquestuart.com/i/JohnnyDepp_hat.jpg (broken link)

Johnny Depp!!!!!1

Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 AM

2,653 posts, read 2,676,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Ladies: which of the following celebrity guys would you be most attracted to looks-wise, and why?

(Added multiple choice / multi-select option, just to make things more interesting... )

ETA: my apologies for the polling spelling typos...it seems a person cannot go back and edit an already-submitted poll )
Hi, I would like to order a huge plate of Rock and a side of Leo. For dessert ummm Johnny Dep. On a diet, some whipped cream on the side.

Rock - he seems very likeable in interviews. His body helps. He was "punked" once. Very funny.
DiCaprio - I loved his character in "The Departed". Seemed very sensitive.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:22 PM

12,816 posts, read 8,935,567 times
Pierce Brosnan...

Spoiler

John Barrowman...

Spoiler
http://www.who-philes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/john-barrowman.jpg (broken link)

Christian Bale...

Moderator cut: image removed

Viggo Mortensen...

Spoiler

Patrick Wilson...

Spoiler

Jim Caveizel...

Spoiler

Last edited by LuckyGem; 05-27-2011 at 02:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities