Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,398,324 times

Advertisements

No one watched Piers Morgan last night? tsk, tsk.

You need to know what was said.

'A wedding' --within a year. /gavel

Church --that is a possibility.

Piers will bring the cameras.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011, 11:48 AM

3,550 posts, read 6,462,384 times
I remember when Chaz was still a chick. She was a little overweight, but I did find her kinda cute

Old 05-13-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
I remember when Chaz was still a chick. She was a little overweight, but I did find her kinda cute
oh, Chaz--it is much more complicated.

and it really is---i would lock myself in a tower before i would share this fyi with the world. someone 'has to do it' i suppose.

i was always satisfied with--yes, people are complex, many ways of being human.

never wanted/needed to know all the details--a lot of good that did me.

when i find a human that is in anyway similar to me--it is cause for celebration. not many left, i know that.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:38 PM

43,854 posts, read 50,867,688 times
For anyone who missed it, here are a few clips:
Clips From Last Night: Chaz Bono announces his engagement – Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs

Chaz seems very mature and sure of himself. I was quite impressed. I also like the way he always stepped up in defense of his mother when everyone else (especially Joy Behar) tried to make her look like the bad guy or misunderstanding mom. His girlfriend is also very pretty. He's traveled a long road and seemed to travel it well.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
For anyone who missed it, here are a few clips:
Clips From Last Night: Chaz Bono announces his engagement – Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs

Chaz seems very mature and sure of himself. I was quite impressed. I also like the way he always stepped up in defense of his mother when everyone else (especially Joy Behar) tried to make her look like the bad guy or misunderstanding mom. His girlfriend is also very pretty. He's traveled a long road and seemed to travel it well.
joy behar---here is one of my deepest darkest secrets. I actually have the same sort of face and at times a similar hairstyle--i can certainly run my mouth like 'her'.

whatever it takes to be a different sort of person i will do it---Mirror, Mirror on the Wall--and I will not see Joy Behar looking back at me. cold chill ran down my spine.

chaz et al explained it quite well. His stepmother is great.

following that --???something --Shania Twain and her dh and the twins. I haven't kept up with that. I think tonight it is Jesse/Rock and Sandra Bullock.

and we are still beyond upset about who in the WH said something that could endanger the lives of SEALS/family--all military and which Journalist, for what reason started telling the world. It was not CNN. Do not think for one moment that it was CNN.

good grief. i am linus and will go find my blanket.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:44 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,034,079 times
So I just don't get it. Why are we talking about Chaz? Why a show? Will people really watch? I'm sure there will be a book too. IMO, there isn't much left to say.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
So I just don't get it. Why are we talking about Chaz? Why a show? Will people really watch? I'm sure there will be a book too. IMO, there isn't much left to say.
Some of us are completely 'out of the loop', apparently there has been a 'show' every detail was explained. A book was written.

That was the impression I got from the conversation between Piers and Chaz.

I was so afraid that at any minute--a lot more was going to be revealed but they went to the future plans --wedding, instead.

--Transgender/relationship with bi woman--some clarification on gender status was included--?Jennifer, so you are no longer a lesbian?'---and the most sensible response was 'bi'.

Since this is not my area of concern, I didn't really care. Chaz was very confused for a long time. Parents went through stages of understanding, acceptance---i can tell you that is not a new story for many 'kids'--whatever the gender, career or personality issues.

I think I am 'up-to-speed' on 'families'--but then, I have one and learned by doing. Not a bowl of cherries--for anybody.

that's all i know.

Old 05-14-2011, 01:13 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,034,079 times
I just don't understand why this needs to be so public. When Chastity came out as a lesbian (which was no surprise) it had to be public. Now Chaz has emerged, again why so public? Maybe it is me but I wouldn't make things so public that affect people in my family (sure live your life become your own person but I just don't get the need to publize it). His mother has yet to absorb the loss of a daughter. People will do anything for fame and money and that is how I see Chaz. Chaz has lived under the shadow of his parents not having his own identity. Therefore, seeks attention. Wonder if Chastity would have became Chaz if Sonny was still alive?

Old 05-14-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I just don't understand why this needs to be so public. When Chastity came out as a lesbian (which was no surprise) it had to be public. Now Chaz has emerged, again why so public? Maybe it is me but I wouldn't make things so public that affect people in my family (sure live your life become your own person but I just don't get the need to publize it). His mother has yet to absorb the loss of a daughter. People will do anything for fame and money and that is how I see Chaz. Chaz has lived under the shadow of his parents not having his own identity. Therefore, seeks attention. Wonder if Chastity would have became Chaz if Sonny was still alive?
weel---now that the entire process has been fully explained--no one else needs to do this.

'Kathlyn'.?? daughters of celebrities??--i am certain it happens in every level of society.

My 'role model/mentor'---certainly didn't feel the need to share as far as I can tell, leaving me to figure 'everything' out for myself. A difficult job and I am tired of It.

My dog and I got into the Accord and drove north today. Stopped for socializing at a dog park, walked and got back into the Accord.

- Listened to the radio--many changes had to be made for lack of excellence in programming. He slept and Mom drove like a wizard with a red carpet. Stopped to eat and drove back like a pioneer. Hummers, SUV's, trucks, all kinds of cars---many not really as focused on driving as they should be. Made it home again --without a scratch. He ate and is resting. I should be running around doing laundry and bills and learning all I can about 'blu ray'--doesn't seem to really be what I need but maybe there is some more advanced system that is really what I need.

too tired--i am going to lay around, too. think about my worthless mentor/role model. I suppose Mary Tyler Moore came as close as anyone. I wish her a speedy and private recovery. In my real life--there were many styles and the focus was on being yourself--unlike any other person that has ever lived. insane. lol.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:42 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,547,062 times
Quote:
b/c there's a book and t.v. series to sell...

don't get me wrong, he comes off as well-adjusted but you live in the US, the celebrity? obsessed culture capitol of the world.

i do believe the change would've happened if Sonny was still here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities