U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:29 PM

111 posts, read 85,249 times

Advertisements

My HUGE celebrity crush was Kirk Cameron...living in a house with all blacks folks and having literally 1200 pictures of Kirk Cameron posted all over my bedroom walls...(you know how we did back in the 80s) you couldn't see the paint on the walls.... One day I came home from school and my grandmother threw every one of those pics in the trash. I was outside in the middle of winter crying going through the trash getting those pictures..and i got the worst butt whooping and my grandmother had the nerve to end up letting me keep whatever pics I could salvage... after all of that....Oh man did I love me some Kirk Cameron...and the sad part is I'm 36 now and I watch Growing Pains season 1 on DVD and still fall in love with Kirk...is it sick cus he still 15 on the dvd...LOL....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 05:31 PM

Oh by the way.... NO ONE and I do mean NO ONE...compares to gorgeous Tudor's Jonathan Rhys Meyers....so gorgeous I can't even look at him...

Old 07-15-2011, 09:00 PM

4,102 posts, read 2,959,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpoon View Post
My HUGE celebrity crush was Kirk Cameron...living in a house with all blacks folks and having literally 1200 pictures of Kirk Cameron posted all over my bedroom walls...(you know how we did back in the 80s) you couldn't see the paint on the walls.... One day I came home from school and my grandmother threw every one of those pics in the trash. I was outside in the middle of winter crying going through the trash getting those pictures..and i got the worst butt whooping and my grandmother had the nerve to end up letting me keep whatever pics I could salvage... after all of that....Oh man did I love me some Kirk Cameron...and the sad part is I'm 36 now and I watch Growing Pains season 1 on DVD and still fall in love with Kirk...is it sick cus he still 15 on the dvd...LOL....
This made me kind of sad. Why would she throw away your pictures ? {{ASpoon}}

Old 07-15-2011, 09:05 PM

345 posts, read 409,417 times
Betty White... if she was 60-70 years younger.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
This made me kind of sad. Why would she throw away your pictures ? {{ASpoon}}

My grandmother was a mean surely woman...and didn't mind getting us in trouble.... that's all I can say...

Old 08-06-2011, 12:20 PM

448 posts, read 569,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloi3eai2 View Post
Lately I've had a HUGE crush on this Hawaiian female singer @nuhea. She's not really a celebrity but pretty well known in Hawaiian music. I was really drawn into her music and find her really attractive. I now find myself checking her facebook and twitter everyday to see if she updated.

I've never really had a celebrity crush because I realize that I'd never have a chance with Jessica Alba or Beyonce. I think I probably have a huge crush on her is because she's still a normal person and I would have somewhat of a chance if I ever got to meet her.

I feel kind of stupid mentioning this because I feel like a kid and I'm in a relationship but I can't help it. Maybe I just need to listen to some different music haha
Well, thanks to the degree of anonymity this forum offers, I can admit that I positively adore Sonya Isaacs the Christian singer. Crushes are transient, but Sonya has stolen a piece of my heart forever.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:43 PM

1,818 posts, read 1,552,540 times
as a kid: Ricky Schroeder, Matthew Laborteaux from Little House on the Praire, Simon LeBon, Bob Barker
teenager: Michael Stipe when he had hair & wasn't out of the closet
currently: Matt Paxton from Hoarders , Tate Donovan from Damages & the OC
lifelong: Steve Martin

Old 08-09-2011, 05:10 PM

13,372 posts, read 7,971,729 times
When I was real little, I had crushes on tv stars....Chad Everett, he played a cowboy. Chuck Connors, another cowboy. Jay Silverheels, The Lone Ranger's companion, Tonto.

A little older, Richard Chamberlain, Dr. Kildare.

Nowadays, Sam Elliot, Patrick Swayze (still), the older version of Sean Connery until I found out he was a woman abuser.

Life long crush...Yul Brenner. (be still my heart)

Old 08-10-2011, 11:42 AM

2,756 posts, read 3,245,888 times
Back when I was a kid I had it BAD for Susan Dey who played Laurie Partidge on The Partidge Family.
Ummm...oh yeah: also Maureen McCormick from Brady Bunch. (And to go along with that, even today, Christine Taylor--Ben Stiller's wife, who actually played Marcia Brady in the BB movie--gets me harder than than trigonometry for some reason.)

Old 08-10-2011, 11:47 AM

7,339 posts, read 7,578,045 times
when iw as young, The original wonder woman and also the girl from the wonder years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities