Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 01:21 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,015,413 times

Advertisements

For me:
Johnny Depp
Eric Bana

that's all for now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 PM

404 posts, read 1,146,178 times
Default Anybody ever have a HUGE celebrity crush??

Lately I've had a HUGE crush on this Hawaiian female singer @nuhea. She's not really a celebrity but pretty well known in Hawaiian music. I was really drawn into her music and find her really attractive. I now find myself checking her facebook and twitter everyday to see if she updated.

I've never really had a celebrity crush because I realize that I'd never have a chance with Jessica Alba or Beyonce. I think I probably have a huge crush on her is because she's still a normal person and I would have somewhat of a chance if I ever got to meet her.

I feel kind of stupid mentioning this because I feel like a kid and I'm in a relationship but I can't help it. Maybe I just need to listen to some different music haha

Old 06-27-2011, 10:39 PM

946 posts, read 2,915,647 times
Why do you feel stupid? It's totally normal to have celebrity crushes, even through adulthood. It's normal and harmless. I have them all the time, but they usually pass. I'll obsses over them for a few days and then it's back to normal lol.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:45 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,118,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilamx View Post
Why do you feel stupid? It's totally normal to have celebrity crushes, even through adulthood. It's normal and harmless. I have them all the time, but they usually pass. I'll obsses over them for a few days and then it's back to normal lol.
Me, too. Although for me, it's usually based on a character they have played and not necessarily the celebrity themself. It's totally normal.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:50 PM

404 posts, read 1,146,178 times
I daydream about her like a teenager imagining if I was with her. I've never really felt this way for a celebrity or musician. She played a show in my area 2 weeks ago but I didn't go because I didn't want to go by myself and seem like an obsessed stalker. I guess I know what it's like for little girls to have "Bieber Fever"

Old 06-27-2011, 10:56 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,138,646 times
I used to have a crush on Peter Jennings the news anchor.

Once, I took a job with the Associated Press to cover the U.S. Presidential National Conventions. Since I had an all access press pass I thought for sure I'd run into him - well such was not the case and a friend of mine even asked me about it and then laughed.

There were two weeks between conventions and then I was off to New Orleans. This one guy I was working with were having breakfast in this real dive of a diner in the French Quarter. He excused himself to go to the bathroom and I spotted a mouse scurrying along the basboards. I watched this little critter until I lost site of him behind the man siting at a table next to us and when I did look up - who was I sitting next to, practically in his lap? Why it was Peter Jenning. I could have reached over and touched him. Instead I preserved my dignity and said nothing to him.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:08 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,267,652 times
POLO ~

I had numerous crushes like that when I was a kid. The last "serious" one was on a pro-wrestler (LONG ago!) when I was 23! So I'd go see him at the local arenas. Funny thing is, the guy seemed to have an attraction to me, too. But, no, I never made any alluring gestures or even tried to meet him. The ODDEST thing, though ~ is that I learned not long ago that he is gay! I would have never suspected it back then.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,077,491 times
Heather Locklear.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:15 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,652,406 times
Ive lusted over Jessica Alba since I first saw a nipple in flipper and its 2011 now. Maybe its not crush though, maybe its true love.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:00 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,900,389 times
Back when I was in high school in the 90s it was Nina Hartley. That is pretty much the only celebrity crush I ever had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities