Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 09:21 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times

Advertisements

Seriously!!

You would think that everyone around her says she is such a sweet heart and is so beautiful but WHY is no one snatching her up????

I think she must have something going on other than a baby issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 11:35 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,179,793 times
Well, you never know what the real person is like behind the celebrity profile. It could be any number of things....or even that she never got over Brad Pitt.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:42 AM

2,002 posts, read 4,584,247 times
I'm not much into celebrities but every magazine and TV show seem to show her like the woman that can't get over the ex and start a good new life by herself.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:07 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
seems she has started a new life with a guy, as they just moved in together. From all accounts she stays friends with all her ex boyfriends and even their parents. She's had the same best girlfriends since she was very young and they are protective of her and won't divulge anything of her private life. So seems nothing is wrong there. Also and I can only go by the many,many accounts I read online or magazines that Brad Pitt calls her as often or more than she calls him.
As far as why is no one "snatching her up" maybe she doesn't want to be snatched. Who decided women,by virtue of having a womb, have to be mothers and have to have a husband or significant other. Maybe,just maybe she is a happy,independent woman who can and does make it on her own??

Old 09-09-2011, 06:43 PM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
seems she has started a new life with a guy, as they just moved in together. From all accounts she stays friends with all her ex boyfriends and even their parents. She's had the same best girlfriends since she was very young and they are protective of her and won't divulge anything of her private life. So seems nothing is wrong there. Also and I can only go by the many,many accounts I read online or magazines that Brad Pitt calls her as often or more than she calls him.
As far as why is no one "snatching her up" maybe she doesn't want to be snatched. Who decided women,by virtue of having a womb, have to be mothers and have to have a husband or significant other. Maybe,just maybe she is a happy,independent woman who can and does make it on her own??

she is always starting a new life with a new guy and moving in with them. She is not friends with all of her xboyfriends. .............. she also has a bad realtionship with her mom not sure if they are still not talking. Know her mom was not invited to her wedding.

Brad Pitt really kicked her in the teeth when he dumped her. I dont agree with how he did that but Karma is a byotch and sure one day AJ will tire of him and he will read about it before she tells him personally.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:22 PM

861 posts, read 1,124,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30stm View Post
she is always starting a new life with a new guy and moving in with them. She is not friends with all of her xboyfriends. .............. She also has a bad realtionship with her mom not sure if they are still not talking. Know her mom was not invited to her wedding.

brad pitt really kicked her in the teeth when he dumped her. I dont agree with how he did that but karma is a byotch and sure one day aj will tire of him and he will read about it before she tells him personally.
lol

Old 09-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
she is always starting a new life with a new guy and moving in with them. She is not friends with all of her xboyfriends. .............. she also has a bad realtionship with her mom not sure if they are still not talking. Know her mom was not invited to her wedding.

Brad Pitt really kicked her in the teeth when he dumped her. I dont agree with how he did that but Karma is a byotch and sure one day AJ will tire of him and he will read about it before she tells him personally.

she hasn't moved in with anyone since her divorce until recently. She remains friends with her ex bf's.
We will just have to agree to disagree
As for Brad Pitt--I think it is he who is tiring of that crazy AJ and rumors are flying of him having taken up with yet another co-star. Karma is a biotch.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 09-09-2011 at 08:18 PM..

Old 09-09-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreamerx0 View Post
lol
that was funny??

Old 09-10-2011, 06:21 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Any guy who lives with Jennifer is lucky. She is beautiful and classy. I briefly met her in NYC during the filming of "The Bounty" She was an absolute doll. I also suffered a mild stroke meeting her. She's a 10 + in person..Wow.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:15 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

I honestly have always thought that she was alot like me. Although I'm with someone now, I have always been extremely picky. And I'm not the type to settle. She seems to me to be that way. People like what they like and theres nothing wrong with being alone for a while until you find the right one. As far as never getting over Brad Pitt. There could be a shimmer of truth to that. After being with him, how many other guys compare.

I actually had a similar situation about ten years ago. I met the women of my dreams (well girl, she was only 20, I was 27) Anyway, she was so startling beautiful. The type of beauty you see once in a lifetime. Shined. Never wore makeup, tiny arms, waist, legs, you get the picture. Could have been a model and still could. Point is, when that relationship ended. She left me for good reason. I couldn't get her out of my mind for years. I dated other girls and all that, but never really forgot her.

I'm ok today, but it took longer than I could have ever imagined. I never would have thought I would be like that. But I think there were many reasons. For one, I'm no slouch (used to model) still look very young for my age and still have it easy in the women department. However, I knew then just as I knew now, that I would never find another girl who I was so attracted to. And I was still young at the time about 29. We dated two years and almost got married. I think for some when you date someone who is at the top of the dating food chart sort of speak, there's nowhere to go but down. Few people will understand this. As for Jennifer, she must have felt that wayt too. I know I did and I am pretty sure that is why it took so long for me to get over her. I didn't have one rebound, I had about five to seven years worth of rebounds. Not to say I didn't eventually care about these other girls, and even in some instances loved one or two, but that love did not compare to the love I felt for her. Not a chance. It was more than just looks with her too. She had morals that I hardly find nowadays among the young. she was a virgin when we met in college and fell in love. It took me six months to even sleep with her. Never pressured her. That's unlike me. I wouldn't normally wait more than a month with almost any other girl. I never told her this, but I would have waited til marriage if need be.

Why we ended. Truthfully, I was struggling with addiction back then and she was anti-drugs, ciggarettes anything. I could only keep these secrets away from her for so long. she gave me chance after chance but any addict or alcoholic knows. You won't get it til your ready. It took losing her to finally wake up. I have been sober for years now but I paid a heavy price for that sobriety. I usually don't share this kind of personal information about myself on these sites, because personally it is no ones business. But I am not ashamed of it either. No one wants to be addicted to anything, they just do..

But getting back to the topic at hand. I think almost any celebrity would be a little hard to live with. It's the nature of the beast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities