U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 05:23 PM

17,949 posts, read 13,064,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekemom View Post
I watched the show (or a special, I don't remember) when the kids were still in their cribs.
She seemed so down to earth, I liked her then. As time went by I couldn't watch the shows anymore.
She was like a diva, ordering everybody around, losing her temper for minor infractions of her rules,
driving family and friends away.
I will be very surprised if at least one of those kids doesn't write a tell all book in the future.
It is like anything else, their true colors show after a bit of time. You can only shine a turd so far.

Celebrity or not she is not someone with who I would want to send any time with.

Everyone rags on Jon for having a GF or several. What about her with her "bodyguard?" Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 05:29 PM

1,364 posts, read 906,319 times
I like how the article refers to the money she made from her show "a small fortune."

Nobody with eight kids could possibly have a small fortune for very long.

The writing was on the wall with this.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:27 PM

9,602 posts, read 6,023,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
I like how the article refers to the money she made from her show "a small fortune."

Nobody with eight kids could possibly have a small fortune for very long.

The writing was on the wall with this.

I disagree. A small fortune is quite a bit more $$$, I feel sure, than the average person would ever see. A small fortune is more than enough to provide for 8 kids or more IF one lives a normal life. And still have enough $$$ to put away for college. But the lifestyle Kate was living was not the lifestyle of a mature, intelligent and responsible parent.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:32 PM

11,995 posts, read 11,349,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I see everyone is jumping on Kate but what about loser Jon?

What is he doing? Last I heard of him he had some new girlfriend.

Where is her child support?

Why did he leave the woman with all those kids?
Who do you thinks watching the kids now... Jon.

Kate drove him to leave and look for greener pastures, he never bailed on his kids.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:16 PM

18,870 posts, read 13,526,419 times
Well, there is always "Playboy". Kate could possibly work her fame there. Did Nadia Suleman pose in Playboy? This month's issue with Lindsay Lohan sold out.

She will probably start peddling her kids out weekly to "The Star" and "Enquirer". No doubt. Jon seems silent on this, as long as he gets his cut of the money. They really blew their deal on TLC. If only Kate could see what a shrew she was...it really became sad to watch. Reality tv, watch us completely spin out of control...

Old 12-26-2011, 10:56 PM

12,411 posts, read 8,630,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
She should consider doing an all out hour long sex-tape like the rest of the trash in Hollyweird. That'd hold her for a couple of years. Maybe she can hook up with Charlie Sheen...or better yet, Larry King!
Or Mel Gibson.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleBug View Post
She needs a bodyguard because people HATE HER and some people are crazy enough to attack her physically - she has already had her tires slashed.

I'm sorry there's a lot of deranged psycho's out there.

I, personally don't get where all the venom comes from - but I don't blame her one bit for keeping the bodyguard - check out every single thread on city data about Kate (including this one) and then tell me she shouldn't be scared.

I certainly would be if I was her.
Yeah, not too long in the future those kids are really going to be resentful over what she did to THEM. Why she had more than she could reasonable care for? How selfish and irresponsible she is/was. How dysfunctional this is becoming for a family situation. I guess she will send them all out to part time jobs as soon as she can.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I see everyone is jumping on Kate but what about loser Jon?

What is he doing? Last I heard of him he had some new girlfriend.

Where is her child support?

Why did he leave the woman with all those kids?
Great question.

I guess they did not air ALL their family laundry.

If she had a small fortune, it would be in the millions, no?
How much, do you think?

Old 12-27-2011, 03:05 AM

512 posts, read 534,019 times
I read the articles referenced in the OP - it's insane stuff. Very nasty and not properly sourced in itself.

But ho hum.

Here is her net worth - you're welcome Kate Gosselin Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Old 12-27-2011, 05:16 AM

11,995 posts, read 11,349,893 times
Jon does have a job and pays child support. Heres an interview.
Exclusive: Jon Gosselin On Kate Gosselin's Financial Woes

Kate denies shes worth 5 million.
Kate Gosselin Denies Shes Worth $5 million | Celebrity Net Worth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities