Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM

18,466 posts, read 31,624,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
lol!--and i could just watch my neighbor

actually, we do just that.

we live on the 4th floor, all we have to do is look out the window and something is always going on, and no one sees us..............we have witnessed some fun things..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 09:49 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,627,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I don't think there would be any problem with her as a nurse. She was an ER nurse (an RN) and they don't just "let" people be RNs, no less ER nurses. It takes a lot of education and you have to be very on-point to be an RN. I'm sure she was a very good RN when she was working....snipped....
there are good nurses and bad nurses just like anything else. My daughter, an ER nurse, is a very good, kind nurse.

She posted a joke on her Facebook page. They found a dead nurse the other day. Her stomach was empty, her bladder was full and her butt was half chewed off......

Unfortunately, that is a pretty true story of a nurses lot.... LOL. Often unsung heros.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:38 AM

4,587 posts, read 4,214,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
It is a shame she/they weren't smarter with the money. They could have bought a still large and private, but much more sensible house. She doesn't need the tanning, the clothes, etc. She was stupid to think that kind of income would last. It should have been treated like the fluke that it was, and she should have gone back to nursing a long time ago.
Totally agree. Who in their right mind would think that show was going to last forever? I feel sorry for the children and hope they will get the love, attention and caring they deserve from their less than brilliant parents.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:26 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,696,344 times
I'm not surprised. The last article I read about her says she spent $7,000 just on hair extensions. I just feel bad for her kids - they earned most of that money their mother shamelessly wasted.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:32 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Her 15 minutes are ending, but Kates still hanging on for dear life.

It was all about Kate before Jon left the show, so I'm not surprised.

Interesting she keeps the bodyguard employed???

She still thinks shes that important. Wake up Kate.
What makes you think she's paying him with money?

Old 01-10-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleBug View Post
She needs a bodyguard because people HATE HER and some people are crazy enough to attack her physically - she has already had her tires slashed.

I'm sorry there's a lot of deranged psycho's out there.

I, personally don't get where all the venom comes from - but I don't blame her one bit for keeping the bodyguard - check out every single thread on city data about Kate (including this one) and then tell me she shouldn't be scared.

I certainly would be if I was her.
And she's at the top of the list....................

Old 01-10-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
oh come on, it works both ways. It's not like she was a saint. I never watched the show, but from what I saw of that ball busting wrench, I would have left her too if I was a guy. It's not like he abandoned his kids to lead some playboy life. Looks like she drove him away (from what I've heard of her, she tends to drive people away). He's a slacker, but she was just plain mean and borderline abusive.
Spot on.

Quote:
He seems to have faded from the limelight, either on purpose or just due t lack of interest. I have ZERO doubt in my mind that, if he wasn't living up to whatever responsibilities was laid on him, Kate would call him out on it in public, like she did on the show. She hasn't, AFAIK, so it seems like he's doing what he's supposed to be doing.

And frankly, child support can only do so much if one parent insist on living a lavish lifestyle. It wasn't her job to support her A-lister dreams. She was sen driving around in sport cars and living it up in ways that don't benefit the kids at all and he shouldn't have to support. I'm glad she' going broke and I hope she gets her head out of her butt and try to regain some normalcy and stop chasing Hollywood dreams. There are no Hollywood dreams for the majority of reality TV show "stars"
She's getting everything she deserves. I just feel bad for Jon and the kids.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
how bout some empathy for the kids that did not ask to have 2 immature parents---and some hope that these parents shape up--and i mean both of them
So what's Jon doing wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities