U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 11:49 PM

10,234 posts, read 13,989,816 times

Advertisements

I am weirded out here. Because I'm one of those who gets real critical of cosmetic surgery, only this time I'm not seeing anything wrong. First off, NOBODY LOOKS THE SAME 20 YEARS LATER!

I don't see a mask-like appearance on her current face at all. Her forehead apparently has help ~ it's too smooth. But she has natural-looking lines around her eyes, and I think her face (cheekbones) has more definition with age, likely from a little 'fat'. The photograph is also soft-focus. I hope she does not end up getting carried away with surgeries, because that may do damage to the skin care line she promotes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 09:26 AM

251 posts, read 503,414 times

Dear celebs and people who get plastic surgery to look younger,
You don't look younger.
You look like you've had plastic surgery.

The end.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:05 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,056,366 times
It is the upper lip that makes her look so weird. I am surprised she left her undereye lines.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:38 PM

6,473 posts, read 13,956,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
Why are they so worried about age? She's only 45! That's not old. There's no need for them to do this.
She's only 45? Well...her hair still looks good.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:23 PM

14,095 posts, read 23,690,969 times
Only idiots will buy her beauty products once they see what she looks like now. People, you want to look young in your later years; never start smoking, never use illegal drugs, never binge drink, avoid suntanning, get regular exercise, maintain a healthy weight, hydrate the body, use lotion to protect from dry skin, don't do regular dye jobs of your hair, go as long as possible without make-up (allow the skin to breath), and if going grey, allow yourself to go grey naturally. Maintain good posture and wear your age with pride and confidence in who you are instead of caving in to peer pressure to surgically alter your face and body. To me, doing such things for the sake of vanity is a sign of a weak willed individual with low self esteem.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:46 PM

16,465 posts, read 16,570,352 times
Wow, CC must have had a TON of c**p put into her face.....looks terrible. She looks like kidney failure patient that is retaining a ton of water...........yuck.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:59 AM

3,713 posts, read 4,093,687 times
She was aging gracefully...until she did whatever it is she did. I've seen her on TV over the last couple of years and she looked awesome. Now she just looks like a somewhat younger Janice Dickenson!! So sad.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM

25,881 posts, read 39,172,212 times
Bad choice, she looks nothing like herself...

Old 08-29-2012, 06:48 PM

16,465 posts, read 16,570,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Bad choice, she looks nothing like herself...

Exactly, she looks not so good to me.

I do not really have a problem with PS to some extent. But what CC did was totally change her face......for the worse IMHO!

Old 08-29-2012, 07:11 PM

3,111 posts, read 4,558,906 times
First of all - she has always been honest that her model "self" is a way to earn a living, and she's been the most up front with young women about how photo shop and make up change the way she really looks. She did a really great program on Oprah once -- coming on the show in an outfit from an ad and showing the way she looked when actually photographed, then showing the final ad. It was one of the things that got people all upset about how we are feeding our girls fake information about what is "normal" and what beauty is supposed to be. Here's a link to a story about photoshopped models. So we REALLY never know what any of them actually look like. I'm sure they are photoshopped to look worse and better...

Secondly - I haven't had any work done, but I've been doing "facercise" (I'm not related in any way to the product or the person) for 20 years now. It's a way to exercise all 52 muscles in your face. It works! But... My cheekbones are kind of chip-munky when I smile now because of the exercise, NOT because of botox or fillers.

And Third --- The Daily Mail is notorious for speculating just to fill columns, and even for photoshopping to get this kind of reaction from us.

Here's an educational link on what the process of photography plus photoshop is all about. They take an already beautiful woman and the end result doesn't even look related to her!

Last edited by R_Cowgirl; 08-29-2012 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: one more url
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities