Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 06:33 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,604,028 times

Advertisements

It seems the sponsors are leaving them, their Sears collection will soon not be at Sears since most stores will close.

Every broadcasting which is edited by her own family and friend Ryan Seacrest is showing what the real Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and Kris Jenner are about and it doesn't seem that they care about any ther than themselves....which is actually strange since even with the editing you would expect them to look very good

Even at the Golden Globes Kim was mentioned and not all publicity is good publicity and sooner than later they show will be over and the money drying up...

Isn't it great that in the end the public will decide if they make more money or not and it seems that people don't like people treating thers like the way they do.

I was shocked to see how she treated her new husband like he was the issue, but Kim has the selfish character of a little girl that wants everything to be about her...and btw little girls have no clue what they are doing ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 07:44 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,642,657 times
I want them as my sex slaves

Old 01-17-2012, 08:09 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,827,123 times
I agree. Some other vapid bimbette is next.

^^Even Khloe?

Old 01-17-2012, 02:55 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,075,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It seems the sponsors are leaving them, their Sears collection will soon not be at Sears since most stores will close.

Every broadcasting which is edited by her own family and friend Ryan Seacrest is showing what the real Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and Kris Jenner are about and it doesn't seem that they care about any ther than themselves....which is actually strange since even with the editing you would expect them to look very good

Even at the Golden Globes Kim was mentioned and not all publicity is good publicity and sooner than later they show will be over and the money drying up...

Isn't it great that in the end the public will decide if they make more money or not and it seems that people don't like people treating thers like the way they do.

I was shocked to see how she treated her new husband like he was the issue, but Kim has the selfish character of a little girl that wants everything to be about her...and btw little girls have no clue what they are doing ...
I was so hopeful when I read the thread title...

Sears operates 4000 stores and is closing 120. I'm not sure where you got the idea that "most" of their stores are closing. I doubt that will cause the downfall of their clothing line.

I was disappointed she was mentioned at the GG's. In this family's case I think all publicity is good publicity. They don't seem to care what is said, as long as people are talking.

I hope you are right, but I don't see it.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:50 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,074,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I was so hopeful when I read the thread title...

Sears operates 4000 stores and is closing 120. I'm not sure where you got the idea that "most" of their stores are closing. I doubt that will cause the downfall of their clothing line.

I was disappointed she was mentioned at the GG's. In this family's case I think all publicity is good publicity. They don't seem to care what is said, as long as people are talking.

I hope you are right, but I don't see it.
The popularity will inevitably slide. What's next? The Kardashians take the moon? Kardashians meet Bigfoot? Oh wait..They have Khloe. The Bigfoot thing is done then. She's tall and hairy..

I would rather be water-boarded and forced to watch the "Shamwow Guy" at full blast for days on end. Anyway, the next trend will come along and overtake them. Forming a new juggernaut in trash television.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:31 PM

60 posts, read 203,313 times
I recently watched an episode of Kim and Kourtney Take New York or whatever. I came the conclusion that they are trying to make Kris Humphries seem like the bad guy which is easy being that they control the editing of the show. I am sure they are trying to get public sympathy for Kim, but I do not think people are buying it. It's a little to late for that.

The Kardashian days are numbered

Old 01-17-2012, 06:44 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,604,028 times
Even if Kris Humpries has a prenup and not allowed to talk, that will be a blessing for him, since his silence is helping him...let the Khardasians trash him, it is already back firing so much that he will end up being the good guy.

I didn't like him in the beginning but seeing all the episodes , I started to respect him. He was the ne telling Kim when she was crying over her ear ring that she shouldn't go near the water with such an expensive earrings and her mom stated "insurance will pay"...

We have seen so much of the selfish distructive people and if you want to know why I watch?...it's intriging to me to see how brainless they act but look good and how far they are willing to go for money...

I'm glad to see so many people have a similar opinion as me.
The time I was at Sears and I don't shop there often, I noticed how bad the quality was of the collection and it was already on sale and it didn't seem that people were interested in it since the racks were full while other clothing was more looked at. I know it was just observation at that moment but it was busy in the store and nobody in that section except for us...

I didn't understand from the start why they put their clothing line at Sears....

Old 01-18-2012, 01:32 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,499,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I didn't understand from the start why they put their clothing line at Sears....
You mean you don't think Sears is the first name in fashion in this country? Seriously, I think even they were smart enough to figure the Kardashian Kollection at K-mart might be a little tooooo dicey.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:41 PM

105 posts, read 187,365 times
The Kardashians are without a doubt one of the most self centered, despicable families I've ever seen. Kris and Bruce are pathetic excuses for parents.

I have made a vow to never buy another magazine with them on the cover or watch any TV program that promotes them.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:46 PM

860 posts, read 2,710,025 times
Have never been a fan, but after the wedding sham, I make a point not to even browse through fluff news reports about them. No boycott is needed. Hopefully their former fans as well as bemused bystanders like myself will send a message to advertisers that Kim and her Klan are LIFESTYLE CHARLATANS. Are we over reality TV yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities