Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2012, 03:37 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,244,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAHOE GIRL View Post
whitney has been a addict since a teen model. so it was whitney that we saw she spent the majority of her life as a addict. I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR anyone who puts themselves or child in harms way of drugs she is better of dead the end.
Where did you hear she was addicted as a teen? I don't believe that and I haven't seen that anywhere except from you. I hate drug and alcohol abuse, but I can still have compassion for someone whose life has destroyed by it.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:38 PM

295 posts, read 554,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Really? Do you think Roseanne's rendition of the national anthem was prerecorded too?

now i am wondering if Christina was pre recorded and they forgot to edit the mistakes lol

Old 02-13-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
an they are divorced ummmmmm 6 years now and he got a life and she ended up a crack a jack and now dead. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what ever
It's called addiction. Some are able to get free from it and others aren't.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Where did you hear she was addicted as a teen? I don't believe that and I haven't seen that anywhere except from you. I hate drug and alcohol abuse, but I can still have compassion for someone whose life has destroyed by it.

It was mentioned a lot years ago . also i worked as a model with her and she was notorious for showing up late stoned and drunk. THus the reason her modeling career was short lived thank god she had her voice to take on another career and that tanked too as did her acting.

as ANY ONE in the fashion industry and i am sure it will come back out soon say in the next few weeks when they start doing her life on ET an other programs.

having compashion for her NO WAY....... use that compashion for her daughter instead.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
It was mentioned a lot years ago . also i worked as a model with her and she was notorious for showing up late stoned and drunk. THus the reason her modeling career was short lived thank god she had her voice to take on another career and that tanked too as did her acting.

as ANY ONE in the fashion industry and i am sure it will come back out soon say in the next few weeks when they start doing her life on ET an other programs.

having compashion for her NO WAY....... use that compashion for her daughter instead.
You worked with Whitney Houston? Hmmmmm. I have never, ever heard it mentioned that she used any drugs at all until she was with Bobby Brown. Nor did she appear to be using any drugs before then. IMO.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:54 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,875,941 times
I remember when she married Bobby Brown, who was simply famous for being a bad boy (illegitimate children, drug use, female beating), in the early 90's. At that time her reputation was crystal pure. Everyone was thinking "what the hell is she thinking?" No one thought it would turn out good in the end, it was a train wreck. The typical predictions:
1.) Her career would be ruined
2.) The marriage would end in divorce
3.) and the most melodramatic - she would abuse drugs like her husband and end up dead at a relatively early age.

No one could have predicted that all 3 would have occured. If she was abusing drugs before Brown (not smoking a joint now and then, but drug abuse), then she at least hid it from the public well and stayed professional, and no one can dispute that her singing career and public persona fell apart when she married him. And that's at the point that drug abuse rumours and public intoxication started.

Last edited by Dd714; 02-13-2012 at 04:04 PM..

Old 02-13-2012, 03:55 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
You worked with Whitney Houston? Hmmmmm. I have never, ever heard it mentioned that she used any drugs at all until she was with Bobby Brown. Nor did she appear to be using any drugs before then. IMO.
I seem to remember that when she first came on the scene, she was known as kind of a goody-two-shoes. I certainly don't remember hearing or reading anything scandalous about her until after she had gotten together with Brown.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:

well time will prove me right like i said the tv programs an rags with do her life story and you will see i was not making this up. I would not do that to a person. that is not fair. But if your industry or know industry people they will confirm that she was on drugs before bb Sure her former agent will be interviewed and asked about this.

She was a VERY beautiful model and could have done so much more with her modelling career but she snorted it away. PS the majority of models do drugs.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:02 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,656 times
Quote:
are you saing she lip synhed it??? that outfit looks so ghetto you can see she is STONED

No she didn't lip sync it. The outfit was from the early 90's...what do you expect?
Stoned or not...she nailed that song and will always be remembered for that performance. What have you done this week?
RIP Whitney.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post

No she didn't lip sync it. The outfit was from the early 90's...what do you expect?
Stoned or not...she nailed that song and will always be remembered for that performance. What have you done this week?
RIP Whitney.

i was aksing the OP if she did. who made a point about her doing so....... i did not accuse her and i agree she did a great job singing that song.

I have done a lot this week being that it just started today. But i am sure as heck not wasting it with drugs and abuse to myself an others.

Last edited by TAHOE GIRL; 02-13-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.