U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM

10,239 posts, read 6,448,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
She's one woman that the media always said was hot but men never agreed. It seemed that mostly women went gaga over Angelina.
Oh contraire !! Lots of men considered her sexy. \

angelina jolie sexy slide show - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM

2,975 posts, read 1,974,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
She is bisexual.
What does that have to do with only women finding her attractive?

Old 02-27-2012, 10:56 PM

654 posts, read 426,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk1 View Post
The fact that the majority of American women are grossly overweight (and a large percentage obese) doesn't help her any.
What does that have to do with anything? She has the arms of someone sickly and twice her age.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:00 PM

5,148 posts, read 4,763,491 times
Hmmm she shot what 3 babies out and travels to impoverished areas of the world. You do that for 6 months and we can do a before and after shot...see how you look. You don't even need to do the baby part. LOL

Old 02-27-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Hmmm she shot what 3 babies out and travels to impoverished areas of the world. You do that for 6 months and we can do a before and after shot...see how you look. You don't even need to do the baby part. LOL
Oh please.

So she makes a photo op at impoverished places.

Many people actually go to impoverished places, do real work, and have children.

And they do it without the benefit of numerous handlers and household help.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:08 PM

40,258 posts, read 43,086,481 times
She doesn't look too skinny to me. That dress is sort of over powering. I suspect she is hiding weight in it.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
She doesn't look too skinny to me. That dress is sort of over powering. I suspect she is hiding weight in it.
I'd agree that the dress is overpowering...hard to say either way what might be in there. Thin women in their thirties though typically don't have arms that look like that though.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:35 PM

40,258 posts, read 43,086,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur66 View Post
I'd agree that the dress is overpowering...hard to say either way what might be in there. Thin women in their thirties though typically don't have arms that look like that though.
What I see in her arms is the arms I had when my children were young. I had like zero body fat. My arms and back were all bone, veins and muscle from all that carrying around children. And Angela has a lot of children so it very well could be that she is getting a workout. I remember that I could just twist my wrist and my forarm muscles would all show. Granted, I was a little too thin at that time but it wasn't due to dieting or exercising (I've never dieted or exercised in my life). This was all due to just carrying and lifting children. I was in my 30s at that time.

She could be hiding a tummy issue in that dress. Some people gain weight there and still have thin limbs. She might even be early in a pregnancy. She would want to hide the smallest of baby bumps.

(Edited to add, I just did a google search and discovered early February 2012 articles saying they are expecting twins.)

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Expecting Twins AGAIN

That certainly explains that big overpowering dress! She is hiding her pregnant figure.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:05 AM

14,097 posts, read 13,152,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I have two words for you,..."Sally Strouthers!"

Old 02-28-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
What I see in her arms is the arms I had when my children were young. I had like zero body fat. My arms and back were all bone, veins and muscle from all that carrying around children. And Angela has a lot of children so it very well could be that she is getting a workout. I remember that I could just twist my wrist and my forarm muscles would all show. Granted, I was a little too thin at that time but it wasn't due to dieting or exercising (I've never dieted or exercised in my life). This was all due to just carrying and lifting children. I was in my 30s at that time.

She could be hiding a tummy issue in that dress. Some people gain weight there and still have thin limbs. She might even be early in a pregnancy. She would want to hide the smallest of baby bumps.

That certainly explains that big overpowering dress! She is hiding her pregnant figure.

Not trying to nitpick here, but her arms really aren't muscular...they are very bony in a way that is not typical for a person of her age. Her elbow joints are quite pronounced in some of the pictures. Heck my sister in law is quite thin and her arms don't even look like that...and she is a good twenty years older than AJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities