U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 08:46 PM

2 posts, read 4,700 times

Advertisements

Does anyone else think George Clooney is gay? I think he is one fine looking man but things just don't ad up. If he is, what a waste!
gabby
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 05:55 AM

13,374 posts, read 40,148,217 times
No.
There are a bunch of people in the "glass closet," but I really doubt that Clooney is one of them.
I prefer to not think of it as a waste, anyway. Guys like Rupert Everett can be equal opportunity sex symbols.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:36 AM

25,573 posts, read 23,763,548 times
I wouldnt think of him as 'gay'. But must admit, hes definately got it going on for himself!

Old 09-12-2007, 01:24 PM

1,911 posts, read 8,099,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbygrace View Post
Does anyone else think George Clooney is gay? I think he is one fine looking man but things just don't ad up. If he is, what a waste!
gabby

What doesn't add up? Just because he's single???...he's smart! lol

Old 09-13-2007, 03:52 AM

137 posts, read 762,309 times
Quote:
gabby
No I don't think George is gay, but why do you think that?
Rumour has it that Vin Diesel is gay and I have a hard time believing that too, but then my gaydar has never been too reliable. lol!

Old 09-13-2007, 04:53 AM

25,454 posts, read 23,266,873 times
I don't mean to be rude, but who cares? I mean, his privet life is his, right? or should be. Let me try and make a point...

what if, all the terrible things you've ever done in your life, were posted on the front page of your town's/city's newspaper for everyone to see....and read? How would you feel....?

I don't know, I just find gossip repulsive, when there are so so many other more important issues out there to be concerned with.

Sorry, I mean no insult directed at you....but I think American society should most certainly consentrate on much more important issues at hand...we have been brainwashed to concern ourselves with this kind of thing....and if we wouldn't the stars would not be haunted by the papperratzies...We are buying this stuff??????????

Hugs
Creme

Old 09-14-2007, 10:22 AM

13,043 posts, read 21,154,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma4 View Post
No I don't think George is gay, but why do you think that?
Rumour has it that Vin Diesel is gay and I have a hard time believing that too, but then my gaydar has never been too reliable. lol!
They are both gay, Vin and George. Live and let live.

Old 09-15-2007, 04:19 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,070,661 times
Quote:
gabby
Well if he is indeed gay, he's got a spot in my bed ANYTIME he wants, LOL!!!

Old 09-16-2007, 06:41 AM

4,997 posts, read 13,538,510 times
When I was growing up and liked a movie star, my dad would always pop off with, "He's gay," just to get my goat. I do not think George is gay, but what do I know?

Old 09-16-2007, 07:30 AM

13,374 posts, read 40,148,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

what if, all the terrible things you've ever done in your life, were posted on the front page of your town's/city's newspaper for everyone to see....and read? How would you feel....?
I doubt this will ever happen, because I am not in public life.
But are we seriously supposed to equate your little fable with this particular thread?
Because frankly I see little correlation.
I agree that *in a perfect world* private life is just that, private, and frankly I was not that interested in raking poor Anna Nicole Smith over the coals, and tuned out of that entire event. I almost did not enter into this thread, but I did, and am not gonna kick myself over it. I really think George can handle it.

Quote:
I don't know, I just find gossip repulsive, when there are so so many other more important issues out there to be concerned with.
Of course there are more important issues out there to be concerned with other than the behavior of consenting adults. That's what other forums and messageboards are for.
Quote:
Sorry, I mean no insult directed at you....but I think American society should most certainly consentrate on much more important issues at hand...we have been brainwashed to concern ourselves with this kind of thing....and if we wouldn't the stars would not be haunted by the papperratzies...We are buying this stuff??????????

Hugs
Creme
Saving the world will just have to wait.
Why be concerned with important issues when we must breathlessly await the next performance on American Idol, or the latest hot video on YouTube?
Seriously, there are, of course, other things to worry about.
Many of us hope to be upstanding, authentic citizens, and make a true difference during our time on earth.
By 5pm, we might just want to sit on the couch.
I do sometimes wish I could throw away my television, but my husband works hard all day and likes to watch it at night.
The paparazzi are indeed blood-sucking mosquitoes, but just like the insects,as well as schadenfreude, they have been around a long time, and will not be going away any time soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or