U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 AM

3,359 posts, read 6,349,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Where there's smoke...there's usually a fire.
Correct...and Travolta is 'bi-sexual'...

Just like Eddie Murphay has a foot fetish, and loves cross dressing males...

This has been known for decades about Eddie...

But like on the streets, those in Hollywood don't expect people to 'squeal' about it...

This male masseur is no dummy, I mean after all he makes his living massaging the backs of other hairy men...

You don't work your way into such a position being 'dumb or blind' to how things work in Hollywood...

i bet they just figured their aspiring acting career wasn't going to happen, and so put all their chips on a celebrity scandal, out of court settlement and the 15 min fame thing...

Cause once this story dies, so does his obscure life in the memory of public domain...

So for his own sake, he must stretch this thing out for as long as he can...

Last edited by Marka; 01-10-2014 at 12:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 01:52 PM

17,032 posts, read 26,038,911 times
Did he have a second role as "The Gimp" in Pulp Fiction?

Old 05-09-2012, 05:01 PM

1,739 posts, read 627,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Travolta is 'bi-sexual'..
How do you know this? Or is this just your opinion?

The picture you posted...if THAT is your proof...No..that doesn't prove anything to me. Big deal. They are friends..that picture doesn't "prove" anything to me. Some people are very affectionate with their friends and people they love..the picture could show two people that love each other as friends and are secure enough in their sexuality.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:45 PM

10,892 posts, read 13,021,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWorldItsMe View Post
How do you know this? Or is this just your opinion?

The picture you posted...if THAT is your proof...No..that doesn't prove anything to me. Big deal. They are friends..that picture doesn't "prove" anything to me. Some people are very affectionate with their friends and people they love..the picture could show two people that love each other as friends and are secure enough in their sexuality.

Lmfao.

"Noooo! Not our beloved John Travolta!"

Old 05-09-2012, 05:55 PM

2,291 posts, read 4,754,472 times
I wouldn't surprised if he is bi, and, I really don't care. However, I do wonder what Kelly thinks, she is sleeping with this guy.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:07 PM

3,359 posts, read 6,349,743 times
This 'masseur' obviously doesn't know how things are done in Hollywood...I guess this young aspireing actor actually thought it was 'talent' that got you ahead out there.....not...

Old 05-09-2012, 10:30 PM

18,856 posts, read 30,475,967 times
Wow. Big "surprise"....do we care? An adult male....who can't say...."No, not interested.".

This smacks of the maid who cried "rape"....that went away pretty quick....

Last edited by jasper12; 05-09-2012 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 05-10-2012, 06:18 AM

14,095 posts, read 22,981,168 times
Perhaps the two men aren't lying. Maybe they were sexually assaulted by a celebrity impersonator who looks very much like John Travolta.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:01 AM

6,005 posts, read 13,185,863 times
Well, evidence is starting to come out that Travolta wasn't even in CA at the time of the so-called crime. According to sources, he was in NYC, with a restaurant receipt and photos to prove it.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...,7762693.story

If this is true, that should be enough on an ironclad alibi to get this dismissed. I swear, if this was a frivolous lawsuit, the massage guy should have to pay something for wasting the court's time.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:06 AM

15,235 posts, read 23,776,351 times
I am not a JT fan, so I could care less about him, but these guys that come out of the wood work after all this time claiming all these sexual things, makes me crazy.
the another creeps out and it becomes a Tiger Woods event....Funnt everyone was silent about it, then once one comes out, they all flock....kinda strange??

No as for the JT thing, these masseuses,were they hurt? no.
Did they have bodily harm?, no...no, I don't think so. Were they put in an uncomfortable situation, maybe, but they weren't hurt...I don't know why they feel they must sue for this. If you are a masseuse, seeing a naked body from either sex really should not be an issue, after all you are touching a stranger. Not everyone could do that. I know I would vomit at the thought of rubbing a strange man or womans body.....blech !!! yuck yuck !!!

so do I think it is true, could be, we shall see. I wonder what Oprah is thinking, she just looooooved Johnny boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities