U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 03:42 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,385,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
What do you want me to add?
Ok ok...
I'll add something of meaning.
Travolta has mental problems. Not because he likes men, but because he can't be true to himself after all these years. I can see if this was some other country where being gay would get you killed. But this is America. Wanna be gay? Be gay. It's not something you really have control over seeing as it's not really a choice. It's in your DNA. Like it or not.
If I were had his money and liked men, I'd be super gay.
More importantly....super happy!
He must be a miserable human to have those feelings and not being able to act on them freely.
But then again....I was born in Greenwich Village NYC and know gays for what they really are: People.

How's that you fuddy duddy Time and Space?
Lighten up and have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
You think this is bad...you should visit the Political Forum...absolutely zero sense of humor over there!

IMO, life's a roller coaster...so why not enjoy the ride? Out of all the ills in the world...Travolta's suspected gayness is about as bad as an eyelash in your eye. Just rub it out...and move on.

tried to rep you both but couldn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 05:31 PM

4,212 posts, read 4,567,662 times
Quote:
What do you want me to add?
Ok ok...
I'll add something of meaning.
Travolta has mental problems. Not because he likes men, but because he can't be true to himself after all these years. I can see if this was some other country where being gay would get you killed. But this is America. Wanna be gay? Be gay. It's not something you really have control over seeing as it's not really a choice. It's in your DNA. Like it or not.
If I were had his money and liked men, I'd be super gay.
More importantly....super happy!
He must be a miserable human to have those feelings and not being able to act on them freely.
But then again....I was born in Greenwich Village NYC and know gays for what they really are: People.

How's that you fuddy duddy Time and Space?
Lighten up and have fun!
Haha! Where is the evidence he is gay? I missed that part.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:44 PM

13,819 posts, read 24,568,533 times
Quote:
Grease is the Word.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:21 PM

15,726 posts, read 22,792,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Oy vey

Old 05-17-2012, 04:00 PM

6,005 posts, read 13,188,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Haha! Where is the evidence he is gay? I missed that part.
You missed the nearly 2 decades of rampant speculation? There are people in the industry saying that he's at least bisexual.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:13 PM

2,942 posts, read 4,223,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
You missed the nearly 2 decades of rampant speculation? There are people in the industry saying that he's at least bisexual.
Speculation is not evidence.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:39 PM

3,359 posts, read 6,351,416 times
Please don't make me show you the 'evidence' you want to see...

And besides, him being bi doesn't take away for me, any of the wonderful movie characters he's played in the past...

Old 05-17-2012, 07:54 PM

4,212 posts, read 4,567,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
No. I didn't miss it but I can guarantee you that nearly half the celebrities in Hollywood are questioned about their sexuality. That doesn't make it true.

Gloria Allred Now Reps John Travolta Accuser, John Doe #2 | TMZ.com

Gloria Allred is now representing John Doe #2, the masseur who is accusing John Travolta of sexual assault, but it's unclear exactly what Allred is doing with him.

The lion is going after the prey. Gloria Alfred is always trying to get a piece of the action whether the allegations are true or not.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:06 PM

14,752 posts, read 27,550,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
The lion is going after the prey. Gloria Alfred is always trying to get a piece of the action whether the allegations are true or not.
Gloria Allred probably repulses a lot of people. That's correct. In the Scott Peterson trial, she represented Amber Frey. She seems to want her finger in the pie in any high-visibility litigation.

Do we have a barf icon? I don't see one.

Old 05-19-2012, 03:12 PM

2,942 posts, read 4,223,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Please don't make me show you the 'evidence' you want to see...

And besides, him being bi doesn't take away for me, any of the wonderful movie characters he's played in the past...
You mean that picture where he is kissing another man on the cheek in what looks like a welcome/goodbye gesture? Not convincing. I saw men and boys greeting each other with a kiss on the cheek and/or embrace every day while living in Belgium.

People need to stop being so gullible and believing anything the media says. Just because they repeat and copy stories a lot, doesn't mean they must have some truth to them. The media is full of **** when it comes to celebrities, I take anything they say with a bucket of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities