Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 12:37 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,374,384 times

Advertisements

Beats the hell out of me. Because Nick is on Nickelodeon which caters to kids across all spectrums, I'd say he does. The other guy I have never heard of and he looks like even he can't believe he's famous. A name like "Ray J" tends to not get my attention or be taken seriously by me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2012, 02:02 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Apple Jacks!

Who the heck are those guys? I heard RayJ was the one who helped Kim K get "famous".
Nick Cannon is on the Nick Channel board, America Got Talent host, popular comedian who had a comedy show on MTV for a few years, radio host, actor and Mariah Carey's husband. Most people know who he is from America's Got Talent, Mariah's husband and MTV.

Ray J is a R&B singer and a actor. He had a dating and family reality show on VH1, he has a very famous R&B singer sister named Brandi, it was said he was Whitney Houston's boyfriend for a few years before her death and he did make Kim K famous.

These guys are popular believe it or not.

Old 05-26-2012, 02:11 PM

19,695 posts, read 20,218,442 times
Nick Cannon eating a bowl of Apple Jacks= FULL OF WIN!!!

Old 05-26-2012, 05:52 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,115 times
Nick Cannon, hands down. He might be a little (or a lot) annoying but I think his career prospects are much brighter at this point. I doubt anyone thinks of Ray J. as an "R&B singer and actor" first and foremost...if they do recognize his name, it's probably from the sex tape and/or VH1 reality show.

Old 05-26-2012, 08:41 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Nick Cannon, hands down. He might be a little (or a lot) annoying but I think his career prospects are much brighter at this point. I doubt anyone thinks of Ray J. as an "R&B singer and actor" first and foremost...if they do recognize his name, it's probably from the sex tape and/or VH1 reality show.
Well, he started out as a singer and actor. His Sexy Can I song is still played all over the country even though it came out a few years ago. He was at the Grammy's and Billboard awards this year. The main reason people don't recognize him as a actor is because he grew up on TV which was some 20 years ago.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:28 AM

19,695 posts, read 20,218,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Well, he started out as a singer and actor. His Sexy Can I song is still played all over the country even though it came out a few years ago. He was at the Grammy's and Billboard awards this year. The main reason people don't recognize him as a actor is because he grew up on TV which was some 20 years ago.
He will always be Moesha's brother to me.

Old 05-27-2012, 08:02 AM

22,314 posts, read 29,395,806 times
Nick Cannon hands down.

Ray J is a tool

Old 05-30-2012, 09:43 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,613,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Nick Cannon is on the Nick Channel board, America Got Talent host, popular comedian who had a comedy show on MTV for a few years, radio host, actor and Mariah Carey's husband. Most people know who he is from America's Got Talent, Mariah's husband and MTV.

Ray J is a R&B singer and a actor. He had a dating and family reality show on VH1, he has a very famous R&B singer sister named Brandi, it was said he was Whitney Houston's boyfriend for a few years before her death and he did make Kim K famous.

These guys are popular believe it or not.

Thanks for the update, I had no idea who these clowns are, but by the afternoon, I will probably forget who they are, or better yet, even care....

Old 06-01-2012, 07:50 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,026 times
Umm, when I think of Ray J, I think of the guy in the Kim Kardashian sex tape who happens to be Moesha's brother.

When I think of Nick Cannon, I think about Wild n Out.

So, it's a toss up.

But in my opinion Nick Cannon is more respectable...he's been in a couple movies that I've liked, and Wild n Out was funny...I've never even watched anything (except the one thing, lol) with Ray J in it.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:16 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,368,412 times
Nick Cannon. He's hosted shows, had a couple of decent movies (I loved Drumline) and he's funny in a clean pg way.

Ray J is Brandys brother who had a few singles, an imitation Flava of Love reality show & a sex tape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities