Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 02:33 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times

Advertisements

Janet's nipples are better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 04:47 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Janet's nipples are better.
The funny thing is that after Janet flashed her nipple at the Superbowl, Madonna said "You don't have to show nipples to be interesting. It doesn't necessarily mean you're cutting edge if you do, right?" The woman is a walking contradiction

Old 06-19-2012, 10:30 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,953 times
Madonna is disgusting who would want to see her dried up udder.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:57 AM

144 posts, read 158,845 times
So much Madonna hate out there. What do all of you ladies/gents out there look like? I bet fantastic physical shape (sarcasm) It was a nipple for f***s sake. I happen to like her because she doesn't play the role our society wants her to play. 53 and living her life as she see's appropriate. Please don't come back with " she has children" Many people do and I'm sure Madonna's are just fine. As for the title of this thread, really??? Contradicts itself....peace, love and Madonna's nipples

Old 06-20-2012, 10:02 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
I like Madonna just as much as the next person, but I am sorry, flashing her nipple, (while I know it is just a nipple), was totally inappropriate, and un called for. Why did she think we needed to see that? I would think for her own children to say Mommy, ewww, why did you do that??? or her kids getting teased at school, You Mother flashed her nipple, eewww!!!

maybe I should unzip my pants and flash the head of my penis for shock value once and a while, after all, it is only a penis, all men have them.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:51 AM

144 posts, read 158,845 times
She's an entertainer. Madonna is being Madonna. If you become famous for certain antics like showing your penis, then by all means.....

Old 06-20-2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crag73 View Post
She's an entertainer. Madonna is being Madonna. If you become famous for certain antics like showing your penis, then by all means.....

while it is a great concept, I think I would end up in jail, so I might have to re think my next billion dollar idea.

maybe I can flash my nipple, it does have a loop earring in it....so that might make for a conversation piece, and i will not be arrested.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:25 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,270,240 times
I was at the age where I was developing my personal musical tastes when Madonna came on the scene. My tastes didn't develop in the direction of that type of music, but what I distinctly remember from that period of music is that she was no more talented than Sheila E, Denise Williams, Cyndi Lauper, Chaka Kahn, or any other female pop artist from that era. The only thing that has really kept her in the public eye is her overt sexuality. So why should this stunt surprise anyone?

Old 06-20-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
I was at the age where I was developing my personal musical tastes when Madonna came on the scene. My tastes didn't develop in the direction of that type of music, but what I distinctly remember from that period of music is that she was no more talented than Sheila E, Denise Williams, Cyndi Lauper, Chaka Kahn, or any other female pop artist from that era. The only thing that has really kept her in the public eye is her overt sexuality. So why should this stunt surprise anyone?

it doesn't surprise us at this point, more like sickens us, would sum it up better.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:05 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Because she's a mother.

What she did before than was crazy, but I guess acceptable. However, now that she's a mom. You'd think she be better behaved and setting good examples for her children down the road.

Here we now have her oldest smoking cigarettes and the child is only like 15.

If this woman is able; she'll be 80 still pulling these stunts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities