U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2012, 09:18 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,456,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Hilary Swank is a great actress, but she is not cute.

And I am still trying to figure out how Jennifer Garner got Ben Afleck.

And Jessica Biel had a great body (in Blade 3) but she is plain in the face to me.

I so agree/ The appeal of those 3 totally baffles me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 12:36 PM

8,178 posts, read 18,081,909 times
Yes, also look at all the nepotism in Hollywood, how many famous people got where they are by having a famous parent to open up doors that are closed to the average actor trying to make it. Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson, Gwenneth Paltrow, Bryce Dallas Howard, Nicolas Cage, that's a bunch just off the top of my head.

Ben Stiller.

I was just about to say him . What's the appeal ? Charlie Sheen , Matthew Broderick , Amanda Plummer..... Will Smith's children?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 07-21-2012, 01:00 PM

51,927 posts, read 51,072,634 times
I think Ben Stiller's parents were just very well-liked in the industry and so that opened a lot of doors for him.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:56 PM

17,425 posts, read 18,396,620 times
Jennifer Lopez. I cringe each and everytime someone calls her "beautiful"...she's an average looking Latina. You see more attractive Latinas on any given day in Los Angeles or Miami.

Cameron Diaz looks like a Cheshire cat when she smiles.

Lucy Liu and her wonky eye also really bother me.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:15 AM

261 posts, read 1,169,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Jennifer Lopez. I cringe each and everytime someone calls her "beautiful"...she's an average looking Latina. You see more attractive Latinas on any given day in Los Angeles or Miami.

Cameron Diaz looks like a Cheshire cat when she smiles.

Lucy Liu and her wonky eye also really bother me.
Jennifer Lopez is beautiful damn it But I know she does benefit a lot from having great make-up artists and hair stylists, as do most women who can afford them or just afford expensive make-up.

I agree about Cameron Diaz though, when she smiles she looks like this: lol It's frightening.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 PM

17,425 posts, read 18,396,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberroseMI View Post
Jennifer Lopez is beautiful damn it But I know she does benefit a lot from having great make-up artists and hair stylists, as do most women who can afford them or just afford expensive make-up.

I agree about Cameron Diaz though, when she smiles she looks like this: lol It's frightening.
Sorry but JLo is an average looking woman without that great style team

Old 07-24-2012, 05:02 PM

9,371 posts, read 17,570,886 times
J-Ho's claim to fame is her great ass, that, and the casting couch she used to get a spot on In Living Color to help catapult her career. One of the most overrated celebs ever.

Speaking of casting couch...Channing Tatum...dude is certainly good looking so I get that women are going ga-ga over him, but his acting is so awful, easily one of the worst ever. On that note there's also Nicholas Cage and Keannu Reeves, two more knobs who can't act worth a damn.

Joan Rivers...why won't it go away?

Russell Brand - not funny at all, and he always looks filthy, I just don't get it.

Chris Rock - easily the most irritating, annoying voice ever and not all that funny! Right behind Gilbert Gotfried and Fran Drescher...two more talentless wonders.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:05 PM

5,190 posts, read 3,823,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Joan Rivers...why won't it go away?

Same can be said for Betty White.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:49 PM

8,181 posts, read 16,218,545 times
I forgot to add...Juliette Lewis.

Seriously...what is the attraction?

Old 07-24-2012, 07:07 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,456,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
I forgot to add...Juliette Lewis.

Seriously...what is the attraction?

ewwwww...for real!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities