U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 05:04 PM

8,724 posts, read 3,538,034 times
Anne Heche.
I never instantly dislike any actors, but she is my sole exception. And I don't even know why, but I sure do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2012, 05:41 PM

1,565 posts, read 859,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Anne Heche.

I never instantly dislike any actors, but she is my sole exception. And I don't even know why, but I sure do.

I have has a soft spot for her ever since she portrayed Vicky/Marly on Another World.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:07 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,964,660 times
Looking through some of the repeatedly mentioned:

Brad Pitt- the best explanation I've ever heard is that he is a straight man's gay crush. As in he is the guy other guys think is hoot + cool/the other guys think women would find cool. Unfortunately he has hit the wall since he has been with Angelina. And mother of Mary- his attempts at being a serious intellectual are darned near comical.

Angelina Jolie- was hot as balls before she lost 10-15 lbs she didn't need to lose. A female friend has pointed out that with less weight on her plastic surgery becomes obvious- lips & nose and she suspects breasts. I still think she would be hot with some weight on her.

Hillary Swank- she wins awards because people can see her on screen and believe she really is a boy or really is butch enough to be a boxer. Any other role and her abilities are painful.

I think Tom Cruise does a decent job playing tormented or make believe soldiers & Ken dolls. But that is also an alleged description of his life as a whole.

I'll add Sandra Bullock- seems like a fun girl and great with business but is she really a great actress??? I always think of her as a second tier Julia Roberts.

And Channing Tatum. His acting is flat & I don't understand his attractiveness.

The entire cast of Sex and the City.

Another I'll add to the nepotism list- Mira Sorvino. I just do not get it.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:25 PM

1,111 posts, read 937,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Anne Heche.
I second that emotion.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:31 PM

3,062 posts, read 1,894,648 times
I forgot her name. The one who is married to Ben Affleck and used to star in the TV show Alias.

I don't think she's cute and while she's an okay actress, I'm not overly moved. But she still gets talked about like she's super attractive and mega talented. Eh.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM

14,755 posts, read 14,588,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
I forgot her name. The one who is married to Ben Affleck and used to star in the TV show Alias.

I don't think she's cute and while she's an okay actress, I'm not overly moved. But she still gets talked about like she's super attractive and mega talented. Eh.
Jennifer Garner. But clearly a better match for him than annoying J-Lo.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:47 AM

14,755 posts, read 14,588,923 times
Johnny Depp. Skank. Skank. Skank. Sorry. I don't understand what women see in him. He's in the same category as Mickey Rourke, who is also not credible for anything beyond skanky roles.

There are others...quite a few. I'll have to sleep on this.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:55 AM

5,027 posts, read 5,033,750 times
Pamela Anderson
George Clooney

Old 07-31-2012, 05:26 AM

8,183 posts, read 11,235,568 times
Quote:
And Channing Tatum. His acting is flat & I don't understand his attractiveness.
Watch Magic Mike and you'll understand why we don't care if he can act or not

Old 08-02-2012, 09:50 PM

74 posts, read 48,513 times
William Zabka. I just can't stand him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities