Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 06:38 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times

Advertisements

Lindsay Lohan and pretty much all the others you guys mentioned in your posts. I'm sure there are so many more to add, but I'd be here for the next 3 weeks! A girl's gotta eat, sleep, and pee every so often.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 07:19 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,123,754 times
All of the above and including Kristin Stewart. That girl is so sullen and has such a monotone voice; my DH says she is very plain (I am blind)- I truly cannot stand her. I had wanted to see Snow White and the Huntsman but when my DS said she was in it I could not bring myself to see it.

Old 06-20-2012, 07:34 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
I don't think I've ever seen anything Kristen Stewart was in, but she always looks so depressed and unhappy when I see photos of her, and she just doesn't appeal to me. I don't understand what all the hoopla is over the girl. I don't think she's particularly attractive or pretty. I've never been interested in the Twilight/Vampire stuff, so maybe she's actually really wonderful and I'm "missing out".

Old 06-20-2012, 07:34 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
Maybe you are like me...

A veteran SNL watcher of the very FIRST shows, 1970's.... It was REALLY ROTFL stuff.

John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtin, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Dan Ackroyd, Lorraine Newman, Garrett Morris...what a troupe!

-The Coneheads...
-Belushi's Samurai...
-Chevy's quirky falls
-Gilda and Bill as dorky boyfriend/girlfriend
-Dan and the fish/veggomatic....
and as Julia Child, cutting "her" finger, bleeding profusely into the chicken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Just realized that your last line applies to the majority of Saturday Night Live cast since the 1980s to today.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:22 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Maybe you are like me...

A veteran SNL watcher of the very FIRST shows, 1970's.... It was REALLY ROTFL stuff.

John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtin, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Dan Ackroyd, Lorraine Newman, Garrett Morris...what a troupe!

-The Coneheads...
-Belushi's Samurai...
-Chevy's quirky falls
-Gilda and Bill as dorky boyfriend/girlfriend
-Dan and the fish/veggomatic....
and as Julia Child, cutting "her" finger, bleeding profusely into the chicken...
"Jane you ignorant ****"
"Rosanne Rosanna Danna"
"cheese burger, cheese burger, cheese burger"
"hi, I'm Chevy Chase and you're not"

Old 06-20-2012, 08:55 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times
Jerry Steller's son. (I am not sure of his first name)
Tom Cruise
Jim Carey
Goldie Hawn
Sylvester Stallone

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 06-20-2012, 09:15 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,382,777 times
Gwyneth Paltrow - Hollywood was acting like she was this huge beauty, never saw it.
Elle McPherson - not that attractive to me, plain actually
Steven Segal - boring

Old 06-20-2012, 09:29 PM

28,092 posts, read 29,957,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
From the standpoint of physical attractiveness, I never understood how Barbra Streisand became a leading lady.
Quote:
In her early movies she had a very good body and had an attractive face once you looked past her nose.
Barbra Streisand attractive? Ever in her life? Not in my book! She's got a heck of a voice; I'll give her that. But she should have just stuck to singing so we didn't have to look at her.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:29 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
Ooh...Katzpur feeling catty???

James Brolin, a v-e-r-y handsome man, must find her attractive
-he is her husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Barbra Streisand attractive? Ever in her life? Not in my book! She's got a heck of a voice; I'll give her that. But she should have just stuck to singing so we didn't have to look at her.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:40 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Off the top of my head; Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrel, Will Smith (he's the same person in every role), Alec Baldwin, Will Ferrel, Adam Sandler, David Spade, Will Ferrel, Sarah Jessica Parker, the entire lead actresses of Desparate Housewives, and Will Ferrel. There's probably more that I can't think of right now. Oh, don't want to forget Will Ferrel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I have never watched WFerrell in any movie and never will...
Me niether. ^^^^^^^

Ben Stiller, Will Smith, Jim Carey. Must be plenty more but not off the top of my head.

William H. Macy, such a great actor. So smooth.

I like Striesand. Once I got past her nose I saw she was a classic. Sophia Loren had the classic look too. After I saw her in "Yentle" I was hooked in her as an actress also. Like I used to pooh-pooh Farrah, when I saw her in "The Burning Bed" I knew she could really act!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities