Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2012, 10:38 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,924,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
As for being "cut off," "disconnected," "shunned," keep in mind that TC is the cult's biggest benefactor ($$$$$), defender, sales agent, and celebrity. Do people really think the church is going to cut him out of anything?
they would have no reason to disconnect from tom. he isn't the one leaving the cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 11:00 PM

18,042 posts, read 15,634,356 times
Well then that would mean Katie and I doubt she cares. Who are her $cientology friends? The ones around them were TC's employees. A few like Will & Jada Smith were TC's friends. And if TC cuts off communication with her, no biggie. She did it first and has no reason to speak directly with him--that's what assistants and lawyers are for. She fired Bella Cruise from her company and if the kids don't talk to her it won't change anything. According to articles she has new cell phones, new email and none of the people in her 'old' life have the new info. I'd say she "disconnected" first.

Let's see. Who else? Oh there's Suri. Suri will see her father at scheduled times. She'll have plenty of friends in her new life in NY. TC isn't going to cut Suri out and I doubt anyone else in his family will either, considering he fought to have visitations with her.

No, the cult has no current sway or power over KH and they cannot touch Suri.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Well then that would mean Katie and I doubt she cares. Who are her $cientology friends? The ones around them were TC's employees. A few like Will & Jada Smith were TC's friends. And if TC cuts off communication with her, no biggie. She did it first and has no reason to speak directly with him--that's what assistants and lawyers are for. She fired Bella Cruise from her company and if the kids don't talk to her it won't change anything. According to articles she has new cell phones, new email and none of the people in her 'old' life have the new info. I'd say she "disconnected" first.

Let's see. Who else? Oh there's Suri. Suri will see her father at scheduled times. She'll have plenty of friends in her new life in NY. TC isn't going to cut Suri out and I doubt anyone else in his family will either, considering he fought to have visitations with her.

Bravo and Amen!! Great post. Tried to rep you but can't yet. If I could would rep you 100x

Old 07-10-2012, 06:07 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,771 times
I don't feel sorry for Katie She new what she was getting involved with. Look her career went down hill she tought she was going to be the grande dame of Hollywood. NOT even close.

I feel sorry for Suri. Tom is not even her father and she must be so mentally confused with her young life.

amazing how both Tommy and Johnny are both having legal issues and both over their head with this cult.

Wondering if they are going to pulll a Anderson Cooper and tell us they are gay

Old 07-10-2012, 07:44 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,866,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I don't feel sorry for Katie She new what she was getting involved with. Look her career went down hill she tought she was going to be the grande dame of Hollywood. NOT even close.

I feel sorry for Suri. Tom is not even her father and she must be so mentally confused with her young life.

amazing how both Tommy and Johnny are both having legal issues and both over their head with this cult.

Wondering if they are going to pulll a Anderson Cooper and tell us they are gay

I was wondering about this and tried to find any info on it last night but couldn't. Have there ever been questions about whether Tom is really her bio dad? I'm just shocked he gave up so easily. It seems eery. If he were not her bio Dad it would answer a lot of questions as to why he didn't fight harder.

I was looking at pics of Suri last night trying to discern hints of TC but came to realize that KH and TC have a lot of the same features.

Have there ever been rumors that Suri is not TC's bio child?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:51 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,771 times
I have no proof but just like we found out that Mikey Jackson is not the biolocgial father to his kids we willl someday find out the same about this odd couple. His first wife could not make a child with him so they adopted but she was able to get prego with her Country singer husband. ...

Doll eyes thanks for the rep you asked in that rep who is Johnny aka Johnny Travolta.... tommys BFF--- boyfriend forever

Old 07-10-2012, 07:56 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,617,892 times
Well Katie and Tom settled the divorce...she must have some dirt on him and Scientology!

Old 07-10-2012, 08:16 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,645,590 times
Quote:
They will if KH turns up missing. My guess is that parental rights would be transferred over to her father if any happened to KH.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:20 AM

568 posts, read 961,738 times
There are so many more important things that should be taking "Merika's" brain energy instead of wasting it on these two.....who cares????

Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 AM

18,042 posts, read 15,634,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
They will if KH turns up missing. My guess is that parental rights would be transferred over to her father if any happened to KH.
She has a security team with 2 big beefy guys following her when she goes out and paparazzi following her every move. How again will the cult get to her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities