U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 01:54 PM

2,857 posts, read 4,692,865 times

Advertisements

It's a contract, people. The marriage with Nicole was as well. He went through a list of starlets who, at the time, were considerably more famous than Katie Holmes, but she was the only one who would agree to the arrangement. He's gay and always has been. Mimi Rogers has also talked a blue streak on the subject. While I do have specific insider knowledge on this subject, it is NOT a secret in the depths of Hollywood which is why the continuing high stakes charade is so perplexing if all the important people know... but alas, it's the fans (and thus, their perceptions) that bring in the dollars for stars like Tom Cruise, not industry execs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 01:56 PM

4,466 posts, read 3,358,513 times
I wonder who will be #4.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:58 PM

5,210 posts, read 8,805,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet*Tea View Post
I wonder who will be #4.
Probably someone born yesterday.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:59 PM

5,037 posts, read 5,515,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlewile View Post
It's a contract, people. The marriage with Nicole was as well. He went through a list of starlets who, at the time, were considerably more famous than Katie Holmes, but she was the only one who would agree to the arrangement. He's gay and always has been. Mimi Rogers has also talked a blue streak on the subject. While I do have specific insider knowledge on this subject, it is NOT a secret in the depths of Hollywood which is why the continuing high stakes charade is so perplexing if all the important people know... but alas, it's the fans (and thus, their perceptions) that bring in the dollars for stars like Tom Cruise, not industry execs.
Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:01 PM

6,256 posts, read 10,326,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Well, now he's free to have fun with John Travolta.
You know they will!

I think she meant to say "irreconcilable similarities" not "irreconcilable differences" after all, she must have realized they both prefer men!

Come on Brad and Angelina, don't let me down!

Old 06-29-2012, 02:03 PM

4,215 posts, read 4,434,111 times
I always thought he was gay too. Just come out and admit it... geez.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:04 PM

3,687 posts, read 3,922,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
well for one--if not his entire family-then at least his mother and I think one sister lived with them. It has long been reported that Katie lived in one side of their home while Tom lived in another part.
His kids were home schooled by his very scientology sister.
Katie probably finally grew up and grew weary of the wackiness. She's been looking strained and tired.
I bet he is high maintenance to live with anyway but then throw in the cult and you've got hell on earth.
Now he knows how Nicole felt when he blindsided her. She still claims she never saw the divorce coming.
The other post about Tom/Nicole and this one does make me pause...I suppose I didn't give it a deep think and forgot about Nicole (yikes). I didn't realize some of his family was there...and I guess I always dismissed Scientology (sorry) but that means I don't know that much about it. I know everyone thinks they're nuts...but I don't have details so I don't want to say that (just yet).

And if I were Katie, I'd have a REAL problem with my crazy sister in law teaching her...weird...oh, the drama...sad, too.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:09 PM

5,210 posts, read 8,805,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlewile View Post
I suppose in Hollywood anything is possible.

But she had a baby by the guy. I can't imagine a woman willingly putting her own child right in the middle of such a mess. What would happen if he got sole custody of Suri? It happened before with his other kids, it could happen again.

It doesn't sound as though Nicole has much (if any) contact with her adopted children at all. Why is that? Something doesn't add up there.

Last edited by springfieldva; 06-29-2012 at 02:22 PM..

Old 06-29-2012, 02:19 PM

2,857 posts, read 4,692,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I suppose in Hollywood anything is possible.

But she had a baby by the guy. I can't imagine a woman willingly putting her own child right in the middle of such a mess. What would happen if he got sole custody of Suri? It happened with his other kids.

It doesn't sound as though Nicole has much (if any) contact with her adopted children at all. Why is that? Something doesn't add up there.
The having a child together was part of the contract. This was all planned to the last detail as it was the first time around with Nicole. And appearances are meaningless; what matters is what all parties agreed to, in what time frame and for what amount.

You are short-sighted in questioning what will happen to Suri, Nicole's involvement with her kids, etc. Everything was agreed to ahead of time. Certainly, there may be small changes along the way, if both parties agree, but what YOU SEE play out publicly is/was PLANNED.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 PM

2,208 posts, read 3,500,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I always thought he was gay too. Just come out and admit it... geez.
The other scientologist won't let him. I just had a funny scene playing in my head about that, Tom crying, scientologist in their alien outfits yelling and hitting him.

I read that Katie is going for sole custody of Suri. Good for you, doubt you'll win though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or