Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 02:00 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,213,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I have no proof but just like we found out that Mikey Jackson is not the biolocgial father to his kids we willl someday find out the same about this odd couple. His first wife could not make a child with him so they adopted but she was able to get prego with her Country singer husband. ...

Doll eyes thanks for the rep you asked in that rep who is Johnny aka Johnny Travolta.... tommys BFF--- boyfriend forever
Nicole was his second wife and she had two miscarriages. First wife was Mimi Rogers and I don't even know if they were trying for a baby. They were not married all that long before he dumped her.

I cannot stand Tom Cruise. So, this is in no way in defense of him but I think that Suri looks very much like him and Katie as well. She has Tom's eyes. I think she is his natural child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 02:02 PM

17,583 posts, read 15,289,361 times
Quote:
unless tom is ready to walk away from suri, there is no such thing as letting a child be raised as a "wog".
Until now, I bet. TC isn't "walking away from suri" and I doubt anyone in that cult will give TC an ultimatum and risk losing TC's influx of $$$$. Who would deliver this news to TC? David Miscaviage would be the only one and he's not about to risk his biggest benefactor and supporter. TC does not have to play by the same rules as some low level member of the church--he is treated differently, has that not already been well established?

Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 PM

943 posts, read 1,834,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Nicole was his second wife and she had two miscarriages. First wife was Mimi Rogers and I don't even know if they were trying for a baby. They were not married all that long before he dumped her.

I cannot stand Tom Cruise. So, this is in no way in defense of him but I think that Suri looks very much like him and Katie as well. She has Tom's eyes. I think she is his natural child.

yeah i fogot that mimi was his first wife. Maybe Nicole had a abortion from getting prego fro someone else. Hey you never know in LA LA LAND.

its a matter of epinion I dont think Suri looks like him but I will take a double look and see.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:12 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,696,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I have no proof but just like we found out that Mikey Jackson is not the biolocgial father to his kids we willl someday find out the same about this odd couple. His first wife could not make a child with him so they adopted but she was able to get prego with her Country singer husband. ...

Doll eyes thanks for the rep you asked in that rep who is Johnny aka Johnny Travolta.... tommys BFF--- boyfriend forever

ohhh. Okay, yw. LOL @ "Johnny"

I don't know why people think TC is gay but Carrie Fisher said "Johnny" is and she knows him. *shrugs* I guess his wife is a 'beard' then.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:55 PM

1,789 posts, read 2,906,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Until now, I bet. TC isn't "walking away from suri" and I doubt anyone in that cult will give TC an ultimatum and risk losing TC's influx of $$$$. Who would deliver this news to TC? David Miscaviage would be the only one and he's not about to risk his biggest benefactor and supporter. TC does not have to play by the same rules as some low level member of the church--he is treated differently, has that not already been well established?
you're not understanding my point. it would be tom that doesn't want the child raised outside the church. can anybody stop what he does with his parenting time? that remains to be seen. DM is tom's best friend. DM's wife disappeared and has not been found. DM is walking around free. Do you want to tell me he can't do that again?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:13 PM

DM's wife =/= KH

Who is looking for DM's wife? Do you have any information she is deceased? DM's wife is not famous, she had no protection, she was in the thick of the cult.

DM can't do whatever he did to his own wife to someone famous or someone else's famous spouse or someone else's famous children...he may want to and wish he could, but no, he cannot do it and get away with it, IMO--not to celebrities and members of celeb families. To other non-celeb people in the cult? Sure, maybe. But we're not talking about mid and lowly members...we're talking specifically about TC/KH/SC.

As for how TC parents in private--if he violates the agreement chances are KH will (eventually) find out and TC will lose any chance of further contact with suri. KH felt comfortable enough with the terms of the agreement to sign it, so one can assume there is some good reason she settled. If he is not a man of his word and violates a signed legal agreement... well ... somehow/someway the info will get out.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
DM's wife =/= KH

Who is looking for DM's wife? Do you have any information she is deceased? DM's wife is not famous, she had no protection, she was in the thick of the cult.

DM can't do whatever he did to his own wife to someone famous or someone else's famous spouse or someone else's famous children...he may want to and wish he could, but no, he cannot do it and get away with it, IMO--not to celebrities and members of celeb families. To other non-celeb people in the cult? Sure, maybe. But we're not talking about mid and lowly members...we're talking specifically about TC/KH/SC.

As for how TC parents in private--if he violates the agreement chances are KH will (eventually) find out and TC will lose any chance of further contact with suri. KH felt comfortable enough with the terms of the agreement to sign it, so one can assume there is some good reason she settled. If he is not a man of his word and violates a signed legal agreement... well ... somehow/someway the info will get out.
well okay. you have this all figured out. yes, KH felt comfortable signing the agreement. she also felt comfortable (we assume) when she said "i do". we can make guesses all day. until life unfolds...nobody knows.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:19 PM

All I know is what I've read here and the amalgamation of that is:

- there's lots of speculation on what will/could/might happen, stories of what others went through involving receiving junk mail, phone calls (I guess no one ever changes their phone number and hides it) and other dangerous tactics.

- Supposedly the church doesn't want KH and doesn't care that she left, but at the same time KH should still be frightened, even though she has lots of personal security, because just look at the 911 terrorists and what they did and/or KH's own private security can't really do anything to save her from the ultimate power that is $cientology. (Xenu will attack I suppose). KH is ultimately doomed forevermore and she'll never get awayyyy.

- And as for her daughter suri, the church will somehow take control of suri either with no one knowing or with TC's assistance/complicity because the cult is ever powerful and has ways of achieving this, and TC will allow it to happen because he can't allow anything else. And further, because DM is TC's "best friend," DM has set his sights on suri and will get her/take her and possibly make suri or KH "disappear" because he did so to his own wife with no consequences. DM will get away with doing this to KH and/or suri because he's DM and leader of an all-powerful cult and no force can stop him. KH is ultimately doomed. SC is probably doomed.

And that sums up what I've learned from reading this thread.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:57 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,213,222 times
Quote:

- there's lots of speculation on what will/could/might happen, stories of what others went through involving receiving junk mail, phone calls (I guess no one ever changes their phone number and hides it) and other dangerous tactics.

- Supposedly the church doesn't want KH and doesn't care that she left, but at the same time KH should still be frightened, even though she has lots of personal security, because just look at the 911 terrorists and what they did and/or KH's own private security can't really do anything to save her from the ultimate power that is $cientology. (Xenu will attack I suppose). KH is ultimately doomed forevermore and she'll never get awayyyy.

- And as for her daughter suri, the church will somehow take control of suri either with no one knowing or with TC's assistance/complicity because the cult is ever powerful and has ways of achieving this, and TC will allow it to happen because he can't allow anything else. And further, because DM is TC's "best friend," DM has set his sights on suri and will get her/take her and possibly make suri or KH "disappear" because he did so to his own wife with no consequences. DM will get away with doing this to KH and/or suri because he's DM and leader of an all-powerful cult and no force can stop him. KH is ultimately doomed. SC is probably doomed.

I, for one, do not think anything will happen to Katie and Suri All eyes have been drawn to the behavior of Scientology and if something should happen to either of them then the public outcry would be immediate and immense. The law has been trying to prove the outrageous behavior of the cult for quite some time. It's hard to do because the cult is so closed and has so much money. It's been having problems in other countries for quite some time and was actually able to buy its way into Germany. Money talks but it would be hard to buy its way out of the disappearance of Katie/Suri.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:

i've lived in three different states in the last 30 years and have moved countless times. they use something called "skip tracing" to find people.

as to the rest of your comments... you don't get it, it's not my job to explain nor do i care what your understanding is!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities