U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-30-2012, 08:13 AM
 
5,903 posts, read 6,352,776 times
Reputation: 5447

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
They divorced because Tom is going to marry John.
My guess is he'll be hooking up with Justin Bieber. He's the right age old Tom is looking for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-30-2012, 08:28 AM
 
601 posts, read 838,587 times
Reputation: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
My guess is he'll be hooking up with Justin Bieber. He's the right age old Tom is looking for.
That is one of the funniest things I've read lately!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 08:29 AM
 
Location: New York City
2,814 posts, read 5,856,135 times
Reputation: 3142
Have we ever seen him alone with Suri at the park or on the streets or anywhere? She is ALWAYs with her mom and on rare occasions we will see a family picture. Isn't that strange? Whenever I stand in line at the supermarket I pick up an US magazine and see celeb dad's hanging with their kids. Never Tom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 08:34 AM
 
25,341 posts, read 37,471,570 times
Reputation: 13261
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Have we ever seen him alone with Suri at the park or on the streets or anywhere? She is ALWAYs with her mom and on rare occasions we will see a family picture. Isn't that strange? Whenever I stand in line at the supermarket I pick up an US magazine and see celeb dad's hanging with their kids. Never Tom.
He probably has a private beach some where...that to me is not making him a bad father!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
 
4,143 posts, read 4,543,961 times
Reputation: 3565
Wow, all his marriages ended when the women were 33. Is this part of the Scientology?


All three of Tom Cruise's marriages ended when wife was 33 - TODAY Entertainment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:18 AM
 
Location: Chapel Hill, N.C.
36,434 posts, read 41,620,437 times
Reputation: 46995
I too read the whole article. I am almost blind now with eye fatigue but it was worth it. I understand so much more now about why tom cruise and travolta and any other celerity can never come out. The church would make their lives so miserable and not worth living. very scary stuff. I think katie knows a lot and she too is afraid of the power of the church.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:22 AM
 
4,143 posts, read 4,543,961 times
Reputation: 3565
I think the custody battle and divorce is going to be worse than Halle Berry's custody battle. For Katy to ask for sole custody, she must have some deep darker secrets that will destroy him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:54 AM
 
Location: Texas
15,637 posts, read 14,692,108 times
Reputation: 62446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
I think the custody battle and divorce is going to be worse than Halle Berry's custody battle. For Katy to ask for sole custody, she must have some deep darker secrets that will destroy him.

I agree with you on this one. I'll put my money on Katie because I think she is probably a lot stronger than she appears to be. I suspect she has a lot of ammo and, because of Suri, she has the drive to do what she has to do to keep Suri safe. Don't mess with a mama bear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 10:31 AM
 
2,222 posts, read 9,138,912 times
Reputation: 3225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I agree with you on this one. I'll put my money on Katie because I think she is probably a lot stronger than she appears to be. I suspect she has a lot of ammo and, because of Suri, she has the drive to do what she has to do to keep Suri safe. Don't mess with a mama bear.
And Katie's daddy is a divorce attorney. I remember when they were putting together the pre-nup, her dad helped with the negotiations. Doesn't hurt to have a family member with some legal knowledge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2012, 11:44 AM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,414 posts, read 18,275,659 times
Reputation: 18588
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
So is it confirmed that John Revolting is a homosexual?
Whatever gave you that idea, big boy?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top