U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2012, 06:57 AM

3,803 posts, read 4,811,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
I still don't get what the big deal was about his jumping on the couch. I saw the show that day - it didn't strike me as being anything over the top. Other celebs have done much stranger things (think Jim Carey each and every time he appears on a talk show). I doubt many thought it was such a big deal at that time - not until "someone" chose to make it a big deal and then, of course, many jump on the ole proverbial band wagon. No comment on the rest of this~~~
maybe he jumped on his couch at home one too many times and it got on her nerves!

btw,as a former resident of clearwater area--cos is a weird cult only protected by the vast sums of money that run this evil organization
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2012, 09:10 AM

2,208 posts, read 3,506,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I would never be part of any cult...I guess I have too much common sense, but for Katie NOW to come up with this defense is BS to me and it is probably just for the money or she would have left him before the 5 yr anniversary...I bet there was a pay day at 5 yrs just as the bigger one would be at the 10 yr mark.

I don't like her and she must come up with a better excuse than this to have Tom eliminated as a father for making decisions since I never heard that people inside the Scientology cult or church are murderers, wife beaters, sex offenders although there are amongst every group on earth ...good, bad and the ugly!

You should really read the article from The New Yorker. Here's a link from the article about kids being raised in the cult, Ex-Scientology Kids

Kind of reminds me of other cults that systematically cover up for each other for heinous crimes like child sex abuse.

Stories like these, I'm loving France more and more who have convicted Scientology for being fraudulent.

Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 AM

21,507 posts, read 18,191,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
doesnt scientology say that kids should do their own thing and not be bossed by parents... after looking at some photos of moody, screaming, glum, Suri.. I know see what this cult has created, a baby spoiled monster. what a shame and what an unhappy wee girl she seems to be in most photos.. whats this all about..

Google Image Result for http://www.blogcdn.com/www.popeater.com/media/2011/03/suri-cruise-294km0308.jpg
I'm sorry, but I personally think the binkie should be totally gone by age 3 at the most!

Old 07-01-2012, 09:51 AM

27,376 posts, read 15,095,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm sorry, but I personally think the binkie should be totally gone by age 3 at the most!
I agree! I don't think I've ever seen a five year old with a binkie in my circle of mommy friends.

I read the article and hope that Ms. Holmes doesn't end up without custody.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:46 AM

2,942 posts, read 4,226,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
doesnt scientology say that kids should do their own thing and not be bossed by parents... after looking at some photos of moody, screaming, glum, Suri.. I know see what this cult has created, a baby spoiled monster. what a shame and what an unhappy wee girl she seems to be in most photos.. whats this all about..

Google Image Result for http://www.blogcdn.com/www.popeater.com/media/2011/03/suri-cruise-294km0308.jpg
Are you really judging a 6-year-old's character based on one picture where she's frowning? Do you think every 6-year-old who looks unhappy in a certain picture is a "baby spoiled monster" or just Suri? It's ridiculous to what standards celebrities and their kids are held.

Oh yeah, she really looks like an "unhappy wee girl" here doesn't she?

Old 07-01-2012, 10:51 AM

1,344 posts, read 2,581,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Is nuts. Nuff said.

TomCruiseIsNuts.com

Old 07-01-2012, 11:42 AM

2,814 posts, read 5,864,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
Are you really judging a 6-year-old's character based on one picture where she's frowning? Do you think every 6-year-old who looks unhappy in a certain picture is a "baby spoiled monster" or just Suri? It's ridiculous to what standards celebrities and their kids are held.

Oh yeah, she really looks like an "unhappy wee girl" here doesn't she?

She's cute. None of know what she's like or what it's like to be followed by papparazzi everytime you go outside. That would make me cranky too.

Old 07-01-2012, 11:55 AM

5,515 posts, read 5,516,468 times
I was never fond of that union. I do not think Tom Cruise is being honest with himself.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 PM

10,335 posts, read 12,446,497 times
Default Wow...

I see Katie's face in the little girl in the photos. Looks just like her. I think Katie will do a fine job of raising her. It's going to be a challenge given the high profile nature of the whole thing.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:11 PM

6,335 posts, read 8,018,001 times
The rumored "5 year contract" appears to have been true!

Notice that allegedly Cruise was caught unawares but yet the statement released by HIS publicist says the two are divorcing. If he was so surprised, why would he confirm a divorce at this early stage? You'd think he'd spend time trying to get her to change her mind...

Thus... NOT a surprise at all. He knew. The contract was for 5 years. She stayed 6 months longer. If he's smart he'll stop the charade and just stay single. No one cares that he be married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or