Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 12:59 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,399,107 times

Advertisements

Heather Mills claims the media drove her close to suicide. I can't stand this woman. She married a famous rock star, got $67 million in the divorce settlement, and she's bitchin' about all the attention she's getting. I mean, what does she think this is, a free ride? This woman is a continue victim. Makes me sick. Oh, and I saw her once at a charity event in Los Angeles. She was wagging her finger at all these rich people who had just donated all this money to her Landmines program and saying, "Shame on you for not doing more." Nobody could stand her. At the end of the event, she was actioning off her gown and nobody wanted to buy it. Somebody eventually did buy it, but it wasn't a hot item, that's for sure. Most people were there just to see their beloved Paul McCartney, who was absolutely amazing, by the way. Poor guy. What spell was he under when he married this woman?

Heather Mills McCartney slams media - Yahoo! News (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 01:04 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,155,936 times
And we thought Yoko was bad...

Old 10-31-2007, 01:06 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
Forget it.......she doesn't have a leg to stand on ......

Old 10-31-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Forget it.......she doesn't have a leg to stand on ......
Very funny. Seriously, I can totally understand why Paul wants to get the heck away from this woman. Gosh, of all the mistakes we kick ourselves for making in life, can you imagine how he must feel after this? I'm sure he's happy to give her $67 million just so he can go back to living a peaceful life, if that's even possible. And how much money does one woman need? She's insane. Totally insane. Oh, she makes me sick. I hope the media ruins her life. What a fake, superficial, con artist. Yuck.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:40 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,370 times
I just saw her this eveing on the "Access Hollywood" entertainment show; she claims she is 1.5 million in debt due to attorney's fees. She also said that she never got, NOR ASKED for $50 mill. And she has not received what the media liars are saying she got in the settlement.
Frankly i believe what she sez: everyone tends to like 'cute little Paulie" that he cant do no wrong. I believe that he is a drunk, threw the wine glass at her, did an awful lot of other things to her.
She was doing charity work and donating her time & raising money LONG BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED! For 20 yrs. she has been raising money for foundations, many in fact!

So before you slam her; put yourself in their place and try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Jealous much?

Old 10-31-2007, 04:42 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,370 times
She is the only one on Dancing With The Stars that gave half of her earnings/winnings to charity.>>>NOBODY ELSE DID THAT.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:50 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
I don't know where everyone gets the 67 million figure. I read the article this morning and saw that there has been NO settlement, and nothing had even been offered yet.

I believe the media ARE horrible. In fact, after the death of Princess Diana I REFUSED to buy anymore gossip rags. I will read People Magazine at the hair salon, but I will not purchase this smut. They ruin people's lives with their outright lies and half-truths. I will not be a party to that kind of thing.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeleenieWeenie View Post
I just saw her this eveing on the "Access Hollywood" entertainment show; she claims she is 1.5 million in debt due to attorney's fees. She also said that she never got, NOR ASKED for $50 mill. And she has not received what the media liars are saying she got in the settlement.
Frankly i believe what she sez: everyone tends to like 'cute little Paulie" that he cant do no wrong. I believe that he is a drunk, threw the wine glass at her, did an awful lot of other things to her.
She was doing charity work and donating her time & raising money LONG BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED! For 20 yrs. she has been raising money for foundations, many in fact!

So before you slam her; put yourself in their place and try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Jealous much?
You are welcome to side with her, but I've seen her on many talk shows and I've been to her charity events, and I wasn't impressed with her at all.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I don't know where everyone gets the 67 million figure. I read the article this morning and saw that there has been NO settlement, and nothing had even been offered yet.

I believe the media ARE horrible. In fact, after the death of Princess Diana I REFUSED to buy anymore gossip rags. I will read People Magazine at the hair salon, but I will not purchase this smut. They ruin people's lives with their outright lies and half-truths. I will not be a party to that kind of thing.
Hey Twinkle Toes,

How's things in Palm Desert?

Yes, the media is horrible and they can be rough on people, but my point is -- what was she expecting? I mean she married the guy, now she wants half his money. It's the price you pay for bing in the lime light, so shut up and stop whining about it. She's always complaining about how people victimize her. She is always the victim. I mean, we're talking about a woman who, during a Larry King interview, took her leg off and put it on the table, okay? She had to put it in everyone's face -- "Look at me, here's my leg!" I mean, if I had something wrong with me, like say I had a colostomy bag, do I need to show it to everyone so they understand what I have to put up with? She's a nut job, sorry.

Greenie

Old 10-31-2007, 08:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Ah yes ... living the good life in Palm Desert!!!

I am SOOOOO happy to be back. I am literally thankful every day I wake up that I was able to come back here. I guess it's like they say - "there's no place like home."

As for Heather, I am not necessarily siding with her. I just believe the media are horrible and will say/do anything no matter how hurtful and untrue to get a story. Nobody but Heather and Paul know what went on in their marriage. He may not be 100% wonderful all the time either. Few people are - except me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities