U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 02:32 PM

7,183 posts, read 7,517,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
man imagine if Jimi hendrix lived to hear music become fake
You and I both know Jimi would have been to high on herion to give a damn!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 10:05 AM

15,989 posts, read 29,790,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
Baby beiber is milking ALOT of idiots big time. That kid isnt going anywhere anytime soon as long as the dummys buy his cds & go to his concerts. I personally would like to send him to iraq or afganistan. How in the hell can a no talent weasle be making so much money & be popular ? I bet when the CHP pulled him over for speeding they asked for his autograph. He did get a ticket for going 80 mph in a 65 zone. The punk should of been arrested for reckless driving & had his ugly fisker impounded. Beiber is aka justin johnson.

This dude rarely gets into any trouble and all of sudden because he's speeding; he should be sent to war???

Nevermind the crazed paparazzi following him and flashing cameras in his face while he's driving. These same type of people are what killed princess Diana and caused other celebrities car wrecks.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:24 PM

9,599 posts, read 17,706,452 times
When you put a 18 yr old unexperienced kid behind the wheel of a fancy smancy sports car then you're asking for trouble. Its just a matter of time before beiber hurts someone. Mark my words.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:22 AM

2 posts, read 2,520 times
Thumbs up Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL....yea, that's what I wanna know. Why are grown men knowing all about the comings and goings of celebs and especially teenage ones. Celeb watching is a female trait.

Moreover, if you found out by watching some show like Entertainment Tonite, that's a major man card violation too. So is watching shows like The View or any female talking head show.

I'm always astounded at how many "men" on C-D have the Rona Barrett Syndrome. Funny how they're most always conservatives, who supposedly hate everything about entertainers. Now I find out that they keep up on Bieber News too?

I so agree with you!!!

Old 07-31-2012, 09:25 AM

2 posts, read 2,520 times
ur right not sayin that lying is right but the paps should stop!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:58 AM

1,190 posts, read 1,387,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
This dude rarely gets into any trouble and all of sudden because he's speeding; he should be sent to war???

Nevermind the crazed paparazzi following him and flashing cameras in his face while he's driving. These same type of people are what killed princess Diana and caused other celebrities car wrecks.
Most of the blame for those accidents are on the celebraties themselves, who party all night and then drive home?!

And Princess Di died because her driver, the head of security at the hotel, was drunk, high on drugs, and speeding. Those were the primary causes. The paparazzi were ancillary to these factors.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:18 PM

74 posts, read 99,351 times
Why do you retards hate Celine Dion? I thought she was popular in Canada.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:39 PM

4,902 posts, read 2,958,608 times
He's damaged music since day one. JB needs to go back home right now.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:02 PM

9,599 posts, read 17,706,452 times
The young female american swimmer who won a gold medal in the london olympics (missy ?) is infacuated with baby beiber & baby invited her to a show next yr.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:40 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,198,523 times
JB is just an annoying little jerk, with way to much, way to soon and he's not even talented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities