Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 10:56 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,447 times

Advertisements

I see on the news he is in trouble again. Hasn't he been in trouble about 3 or 4 times now? Somebody needs to remind the kid that, although he is rich and famous, he is expected to obey the laws here and will be sent home like any other immigrant if he keeps getting into trouble here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 11:13 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
It was time to send him home the moment he showed up with his dumb hair and crappy "music." He's an assault to good taste and lowers the IQ of everyone around him with every "baby" and "Ooooh."

I'd love to see him get dropped into the pit at an Amon Amarth show. It would be like a pack of lions on a wildebeest, not even his hair would be found....

Is that wrong?

Old 07-08-2012, 04:40 AM

2,287 posts, read 2,586,879 times
Please don't send him back. I live near Stratford, ON where he is from (and where his parents live).

WE DON'T WANT HIM!!!

Oh wait, why not send him to Las Vegas to live with Celine, another Canadian we don't want back.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:53 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Please don't send him back. I live near Stratford, ON where he is from (and where his parents live).

WE DON'T WANT HIM!!!

Oh wait, why not send him to Las Vegas to live with Celine, another Canadian we don't want back.
Please take him back! You can also have Dion, Jim Carey, and William Shatner. We'll take Rush, Shania Twain, and the cast of Lost Girl.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:59 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post

WE DON'T WANT HIM!!!

To sweeten the deal, we'll throw in the cast of The View, all of our past boy band members, our rappers, Alec Baldwin, all Scientology celebrities, and Courtney Love.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:22 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
I see on the news he is in trouble again. Hasn't he been in trouble about 3 or 4 times now? Somebody needs to remind the kid that, although he is rich and famous, he is expected to obey the laws here and will be sent home like any other immigrant if he keeps getting into trouble here.
He's a girly looking little guy who appeals to pre-teen girls, Why is he even on your radar?

Old 07-08-2012, 06:21 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
He's a girly looking little guy who appeals to pre-teen girls, Why is he even on your radar?
You know what aggravates the ever living crap out of me: I download stuff on iTunes all the time. Old school punk, thrash, speed, death, black metal, etc. What the hell gets a giant advertisement on iTunes every time I log in? Justin 'effin Bieber. Seriously? Apple can't base the advertisements I get on my downloads?? Do I look like the kind of person who wants to see Justin #*&^$(*&#% Bieber after downloading Slayer???

Old 07-08-2012, 09:04 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
We can only hope Biebers 15 minutes are nearly up as i too get sick and tired of having his juvenile crap being plastered all over the media,unless you are a 12yr old girl who cares about this little creep,

Old 07-08-2012, 09:14 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
LOL....yea, that's what I wanna know. Why are grown men knowing all about the comings and goings of celebs and especially teenage ones. Celeb watching is a female trait.

Moreover, if you found out by watching some show like Entertainment Tonite, that's a major man card violation too. So is watching shows like The View or any female talking head show.

I'm always astounded at how many "men" on C-D have the Rona Barrett Syndrome. Funny how they're most always conservatives, who supposedly hate everything about entertainers. Now I find out that they keep up on Bieber News too?

Old 07-08-2012, 09:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
You know what aggravates the ever living crap out of me: I download stuff on iTunes all the time. Old school punk, thrash, speed, death, black metal, etc. What the hell gets a giant advertisement on iTunes every time I log in? Justin 'effin Bieber. Seriously? Apple can't base the advertisements I get on my downloads?? Do I look like the kind of person who wants to see Justin #*&^$(*&#% Bieber after downloading Slayer???
Meh....wouldn't be so haughty if I were you. I mean, Death Metal? Speed Metal? LMAO...as if that stuff has a distinction with any real difference.

Bieber might be crap, but Slayer ain't exactly setting the world on fire musically either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities