Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 07:45 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't buy an article of clothing from him even if it meant I had to walk around butt naked!!!

Here's just a quote (without the graphic pics) of what the idiotic bastard did:

"MICHAEL VICK launches his clothing line "V7". The photo shows what Michael Vick did to dogs that were not to expectations for DOG FIGHTING...death by hanging, drowning, strangulation, gun shot, electrocution and other methods... "

Eagles’ Michael Vick launches sports clothing line - BostonHerald.com

What say you???

Old 07-13-2012, 07:53 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,083,707 times
Michael Vick committed a crime. He served his time and did what a court of law ordered him to do for his crime. Now, he's rebuilding his life and his image, and I see nothing wrong with letting him do that.

If a man robs a bank, goes to jail and serves his time...should he be punished for the rest of his life by the public?

Let him move on, as you should. It happened, it's over and done with.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:56 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
Michael Vick committed a crime. He served his time and did what a court of law ordered him to do for his crime. Now, he's rebuilding his life and his image, and I see nothing wrong with letting him do that.

If a man robs a bank, goes to jail and serves his time...should he be punished for the rest of his life by the public?

No sympathy here. Tell him to get a desk job somewhere!

But we all know that won't happen> simply because like with other nutjob egotists, he craves and needs to be in some sort of spotlight.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:43 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
He seems like a humbled man since going to Jail. He is just a dumb talented athlete with no financial sense who is coming towards the end of his wasted career.

Sad case....

Old 07-13-2012, 11:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I don't think you can compare robbing a bank to the horribly cruel things he did, or allowed to happen, to other living creatures. Torturing animals is not on the same level with stealing money. It is sick, but I don't know that it's the kind of sick that can be cured.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:41 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I wouldn't buy an article of clothing from him even if it meant I had to walk around butt naked!!!
"MICHAEL VICK launches his clothing line "V7". The photo shows what Michael Vick did to dogs that were not to expectations for DOG FIGHTING...death by hanging, drowning, strangulation, gun shot, electrocution and other methods... "

What say you???

I say that piece of excrement should be subjected to every torture he used on helpless animals, but kept alive for as long as possible so he can suffer as long as possible. Then he can burn in hell for eternity.

Jail is a joke for a "sports" person, who would be treated like a God--instead of the Supreme Demon he actually is.

PAY HIM? Society needs to PAY HIM BACK for being a sicko sadist who tortures creatures who can't defend themselves.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post

Our jails are so full of Drug Addicts, thanks to our Government's insane War on Drugs, and so NO violent criminal will ever get a sufficient sentence--nor will our super-liberal laws allow TRUE criminals to be treated like they deserve (like they treat their victims).

The utter failure of our government does NOT excuse this sicko sadist, nor will he EVER pay his dues on this earth. In hell, hopefully, he'll start paying those dues.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:25 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post

What say you???
I say he's served his time for the crime he committed and deserves the right to move on with his life. I don't get the whole "guilty for life" crowd...if we're gonna be so hung up on the crime why not just give everyone life sentences and call it a day.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:40 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,707,379 times
Default Vick's sick, don't support him.

Don't support Vick in business or sports.
Three of his dogs:

Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
Don't support Vick in business or sports.
Three of his dogs:

And here's the prison Vick did his time in. What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities