Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 05:42 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,345,799 times

Advertisements

Oy, seems like Michael made a bad call by leaving his kids with his mother and that insane asylum they call a family. Maybe Diana Ross would have been a better option, especially considering that Michael spent a large chunk of his adult life distancing himself away from his family. Then again, with many people, especially within black families, in cases like this, it's preferable for the kids to remain within the family and be raised by a grandmother or aunt vs. with non-family members. Those kids are going to bail the second they turn 18.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 06:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
if indeed there has been a "plan" in place for 3 years to take the children.........seems like kidnapping charges or attempted kidnapping charges should be enforced. So surprised at Janet. Tsk Tsk

Katherine Jackson Home Site of 'Scuffle' Between Family Members - Yahoo!

Old 07-24-2012, 07:17 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
Oy, seems like Michael made a bad call by leaving his kids with his mother and that insane asylum they call a family. Maybe Diana Ross would have been a better option, especially considering that Michael spent a large chunk of his adult life distancing himself away from his family. Then again, with many people, especially within black families, in cases like this, it's preferable for the kids to remain within the family and be raised by a grandmother or aunt vs. with non-family members. Those kids are going to bail the second they turn 18.
Michael idolized his mother, whether she deserved it or not. She could do no wrong in his eyes. He distanced himself from his father and siblings but he always kept in touch with his mother and provided for her financially. I guess most people here don't really follow the Jackson family but MJ fans have known about their shadiness for years. This news doesn't come as a surprise to me. For example, did you know:
- Jermaine and Randy have kids with the same woman
- Randy once crashed his car into Neverland's gates because MJ wouldn't let him in
- Jermaine released a truly vile diss song about MJ (called "Word to the Badd") in which he makes fun of MJ's appearance and skin disease and claims MJ "took his pie" from him
- The siblings have used the media to spread negative stories about MJ. Randy currently uses x17 as his mouthpiece (they just did a story about how "unruly" PPB are, guess where it's coming from?). Randy and Jermaine would sometimes threaten MJ to call the press if he didn't let them in
- Nearly all of the family members made deals about MJ behind his back worth millions of dollars (concerning concerts, merchandise, etc.) and then coerce him to go along with it otherwise they would have to pay the money - which they had already spent - back
- LaToya is an absolute nutcase and if you need proof, read her latest book lol
- Rebbie took several items from MJ's house when he died and sold them online
- Several family members have claimed MJ was a drug addict when he died, which is a lie (as the autopsy report confirms). At the same time they admit they barely saw their brother in his later years and he looked healthy the last time they met.

And this is just a small selection. I'm glad Prince and Paris are seeing their aunts' and uncles' true colours although I'm sure MJ told them a little about it. There are some sane people in that family though. I haven't heard many bad things about Marlon and Jackie and MJ was always close to 3T (Tito's sons, one of whom is now seeking custody of PPB).

Old 07-24-2012, 07:58 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
Michael idolized his mother, whether she deserved it or not. She could do no wrong in his eyes. He distanced himself from his father and siblings but he always kept in touch with his mother and provided for her financially. I guess most people here don't really follow the Jackson family but MJ fans have known about their shadiness for years. This news doesn't come as a surprise to me. For example, did you know:
- Randy once crashed his car into Neverland's gates because MJ wouldn't let him in
- Jermaine released a truly vile diss song about MJ (called "Word to the Badd") in which he makes fun of MJ's appearance and skin disease and claims MJ "took his pie" from him
- The siblings have used the media to spread negative stories about MJ. Randy currently uses x17 as his mouthpiece (they just did a story about how "unruly" PPB are, guess where it's coming from?). Randy and Jermaine would sometimes threaten MJ to call the press if he didn't let them in
- Nearly all of the family members made deals about MJ behind his back worth millions of dollars (concerning concerts, merchandise, etc.) and then coerce him to go along with it otherwise they would have to pay the money - which they had already spent - back
- LaToya is an absolute nutcase and if you need proof, read her latest book lol
- Rebbie took several items from MJ's house when he died and sold them online
- Several family members have claimed MJ was a drug addict when he died, which is a lie (as the autopsy report confirms). At the same time they admit they barely saw their brother in his later years and he looked healthy the last time they met.

And this is just a small selection. I'm glad Prince and Paris are seeing their aunts' and uncles' true colours although I'm sure MJ told them a little about it. There are some sane people in that family though. I haven't heard many bad things about Marlon and Jackie and MJ was always close to 3T (Tito's sons, one of whom is now seeking custody of PPB).
Tina Turner tried to shoot Randy when his ex wife was hiding from him after being abused.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
For example, did you know:
that is just plain nasty..............ewwwwwwwwwwww

Old 07-24-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Tina Turner tried to shoot Randy when his ex wife was hiding from him after being abused.
That's right, Randy managed to break in but Tina was having none of it

Old 07-24-2012, 08:30 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
sounds like a "fun" family to me, just look at some interview wheer MJ tells of throwing up from fear of his dad..there definitly was child abuse there in his early years.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that is just plain nasty..............ewwwwwwwwwwww
I know, right? And these kids and their mother were living with Katherine at Michael's expense so their deadbeat fathers didn't have to pay child support.

Forgot to mention that Jermaine had two women pregnant at the same time. He has 8 kids with three different women in total (one of them is called Jermajesty).

Old 07-24-2012, 09:04 PM

Apparently there are more family members unable to contact Katherine:

JACKSON DRAMA: MARLON BREAKS DOWN IN INTERVIEW

The Insider's Kevin Frazier sat down with three of Michael Jackson's siblings to discuss the latest family drama involving Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson and the pop star's three children.

When asked about the current whereabouts of his mother, Marlon Jackson said the recent explanation given by authorities is not adequate. "That's not good enough for me," he said. Last weekend, a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.
"All I know is there's somebody who made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me, and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me," Marlon told Kevin, without specifying individuals involved. "Because I'm going to see my mother and I'm going to bring her home."
RELATED: Paris Jackson Tweets Father's Day Pic
At that point, Marlon appears to get emotional before getting up and walking out of the interview and stating, "I'm going to get to the bottom of this, I am."
The incident comes just days after a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.
Keep checking back to TheInsider.com and watch The Insider for more of Kevin's interview with Marlon, Tito and Jackie.

Jackson Drama: Marlon Breaks Down in Interview | TheInsider.com

Interestingly, this interview was held with Jackie, Marlon and Tito. Jackie and Marlon did not sign the letter demanding the estate executors to resign and Tito recently voiced his regret about signing it. That can't be a coincidence, can it?

Old 07-24-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
I know, right? And these kids and their mother were living with Katherine at Michael's expense so their deadbeat fathers didn't have to pay child support.

Forgot to mention that Jermaine had two women pregnant at the same time. He has 8 kids with three different women in total (one of them is called Jermajesty).
OMG OMG OMG
Quote:
Apparently there are more family members unable to contact Katherine:

JACKSON DRAMA: MARLON BREAKS DOWN IN INTERVIEW

The Insider's Kevin Frazier sat down with three of Michael Jackson's siblings to discuss the latest family drama involving Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson and the pop star's three children.

When asked about the current whereabouts of his mother, Marlon Jackson said the recent explanation given by authorities is not adequate. "That's not good enough for me," he said. Last weekend, a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.
"All I know is there's somebody who made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me, and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me," Marlon told Kevin, without specifying individuals involved. "Because I'm going to see my mother and I'm going to bring her home."
RELATED: Paris Jackson Tweets Father's Day Pic
At that point, Marlon appears to get emotional before getting up and walking out of the interview and stating, "I'm going to get to the bottom of this, I am."
The incident comes just days after a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.
Keep checking back to TheInsider.com and watch The Insider for more of Kevin's interview with Marlon, Tito and Jackie.

Jackson Drama: Marlon Breaks Down in Interview | TheInsider.com

Interestingly, this interview was held with Jackie, Marlon and Tito. Jackie and Marlon did not sign the letter demanding the estate executors to resign and Tito recently voiced his regret about signing it. That can't be a coincidence, can it?
shout out to the Jackson Family---Thanks for making my really dysfunctional family look freaking awesome!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities