Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 10:53 AM

660 posts, read 2,440,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
If she was so concerned about her babies then why did she give them up a day early?

This is just the start of all the Hollywood babies to young kids anyway. There will be Christina Auguller (sp) and Nicole Richey soon in the headlines of not stopping their partying too. Now Paris wants to get pregnant "because you look so cute". WHAT? It will be like the little dogs those girls use to tote around everywhere until the newness wears off. Only problem is having chidren is a life long commitment!
she dropped them off early because it was the original scheduled time he had when they were sharing custody and if hes such a great father and is so happy to have his kids why first day who were they with ? the nanny
that man cares about nothing but him and whatever payments he'll be getting from britt if he gets permanent custody
he doesnt care about his first 2 kids because shar doesnt have as much money as britt
like i said before if britney was so bad a mom those kids would be screaming and crying if she even touched them
i'm not sure how good a mom nicole will be but she has gotten her act together shes finally eating good and seems to realize its not about her anymore
paris a mom ? thats a good one
and i think christina will be a good mom you never really heard anything bad about her even in the 'dirty' phase
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,181,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_firefly View Post
she dropped them off early because it was the original scheduled time he had when they were sharing custody and if hes such a great father and is so happy to have his kids why first day who were they with ? the nanny
But if I was losing physical custody come hell or high water I would not give them up a minute early period. All the previous schedules would be moot because the judge told her when to hand them over. She dropped them off and went tanning then to get her licenses!

I don't think he deserves them with the way he did his previous children either. So now whether he wants it or not he is under the microscope of the press and law. He is just in it for the money in my opinion, if he can't keep custody he loses 20K per month from Britney in November.

I think all celebs need to grow up and I think the press needs to leave them alone there are far more important things happening daily than the stuff they report and blow up.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:26 PM

940 posts, read 1,367,583 times
I think in a strange way getting the kids taken was just what Britney want all along!!!! You would think she'd be home and out of the spotlite in shame, but no she is out till 5 am.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:44 AM

305 posts, read 798,146 times
i do worry about britney...

Old 10-28-2007, 06:30 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,101,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeyouhigher View Post
I don't......that would be a total waste of time

Old 11-07-2007, 11:04 AM

3 posts, read 4,840 times
Default They have pills for that!

Ms. Spears needs to put her draws on and take her kids to the petting zoo instead of aimlessly driving around LA looking for Starbucks frappacinos. She needs some help before she implodes it's not funny anymore..maybe they have a Prozac frappacino because girlfriend definetly needs some pills.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:04 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,101,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennprincess60 View Post
Ms. Spears needs to put her draws on and take her kids to the petting zoo instead of aimlessly driving around LA looking for Starbucks frappacinos. She needs some help before she implodes it's not funny anymore..maybe they have a Prozac frappacino because girlfriend definetly needs some pills.
hmmmmmm altho it's POSSIBLE that she has already taken too many pills....and this is the result .........as for her draws...I"m with you.....don't EVEN need to see her kootchie......

Old 11-24-2007, 07:30 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,042,517 times
Default K-Fed is an opportunist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeyouhigher View Post

K Fed is an opportunist. If he was a woman... what would they call him???

I feel sorry for Britney. She was in a no win situation and has been played by a playa..

I feel sorry for the kids... they didn't ask for any of this.

and, K-Fed... who everyone hated when she found him under a rock has spun this into gold.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:15 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,146,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
K Fed is an opportunist. If he was a woman... what would they call him???

I feel sorry for Britney. She was in a no win situation and has been played by a playa..

I feel sorry for the kids... they didn't ask for any of this.

and, K-Fed... who everyone hated when she found him under a rock has spun this into gold.
"No win situation" me arse. She could have won, at least on this issue, by being a halfway responsible human being instead of a jaw-droppingly self-centered lush. Despite the pretense that the courts are supposed to be even-handed with regard to custody, the reality is that you have to be a right loser as a woman to lose custody of your kids to the father. Like I said before in this thread, you know you suck at life when the courts feel more comfortable putting your kids in K-Fed's custody than your own.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:33 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,042,517 times
Unhappy very, very sad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
"No win situation" me arse. She could have won, at least on this issue, by being a halfway responsible human being instead of a jaw-droppingly self-centered lush. Despite the pretense that the courts are supposed to be even-handed with regard to custody, the reality is that you have to be a right loser as a woman to lose custody of your kids to the father. Like I said before in this thread, you know you suck at life when the courts feel more comfortable putting your kids in K-Fed's custody than your own.
I guess that I see Britney as possibly, "just another female" who got involved with the wrong man... like, for instance, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.

Bobby Brown was the bad boy who got her strung out. She was the one with talent.

Both women have to be held responsible for their choices but....

I feel sorry for her and for the children.

I hope she gets the help she needs...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities