Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 03:01 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,684,958 times

Advertisements

They look like 50 and 32, not 42 and 26.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 06:39 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
It does look creepy and a little wrong, but remember that Ms. Olsen is incredible "mature" for her age, so it is only natural that she would data an older man. [being a very successful businesswoman in her teens]

I'm sure their conversations aren't as odd as their appearance.

I am going to agree with you on this, while she looks like a daffy duck, she does have millions, so she most probably is not a dumb girl, and he is probably no dummie either.

Dumb for smoking maybe, but that is another topic.

It must be annoying to walk down the streets and have photographers snap pics all the time.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:46 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Even though its legal (because she is 26) seeing pics of these two gross me out.
She does not appear to be enjoying this, in this pic. Something seems very off, here.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
She does not appear to be enjoying this, in this pic. Something seems very off, here.

At first I just though that too, but I just think that is the way her face looks, kinda like a sleepy, ugh, I'm bored type of look....

she can't help that.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,402,817 times
I actually like the Olsen twins. I am happy simply to see they're not strung out on heroin, and actually are working for a living. The girls also seem to be supportive of one another, and I think that's nice.

I also like their clothes. I know ppl say they're like "bag ladies" and whatnot, but it is refreshing to see pretty young ladies who aren't running all over the place w/o any clothes on and fellating football stars. The girls seem as sweet and decent as possible in their circumstances.

I thought the picture was a little weird-looking, too, but the twins have "elfin" features LOL. I bet there are a lot of us on CD who are equally weird looking. It doesn't mean they're not a happy couple or a good fit for one-another.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I actually like the Olsen twins. I am happy simply to see they're not strung out on heroin, and actually are working for a living. The girls also seem to be supportive of one another, and I think that's nice.

I also like their clothes. I know ppl say they're like "bag ladies" and whatnot, but it is refreshing to see pretty young ladies who aren't running all over the place w/o any clothes on and fellating football stars. The girls seem as sweet and decent as possible in their circumstances.

I thought the picture was a little weird-looking, too, but the twins have "elfin" features LOL. I bet there are a lot of us on CD who are equally weird looking. It doesn't mean they're not a happy couple or a good fit for one-another.

I dont really care one way or another about them, but i do agree with your post. They are not millionairs for doing nothing, they have clothing lines and stuff like that, so they really are smart girls, and compared to a lot of other hollywood girls, we have never heard anything bad about them.

I found them "funny looking" on full house though.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 AM

283 posts, read 508,272 times
Well, she's pretty creepy looking so it stands to reason she should have a creepy bf, right.
I mean, come on, guys: with her skeletal anorexic looks she looks like a freakin' ET alien. Always has.
Purge much? LOL.
Life's far too short to talk about that little twit, and her sister.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:47 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickety_Split View Post
Well, she's pretty creepy looking so it stands to reason she should have a creepy bf, right.
I mean, come on, guys: with her skeletal anorexic looks she looks like a freakin' ET alien. Always has.
Purge much? LOL.
Life's far too short to talk about that little twit, and her sister.

....and yet here you are -talking about them

Old 11-17-2012, 01:46 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Dude looks like Danny Tanner's ugly twin. Gross.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:16 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
Just by looking at him, you can tell he has a case of pedophilia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities