U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2013, 04:21 PM

18,093 posts, read 20,055,264 times

Advertisements

OK was clicking through channels saw Kim crying so I watched she said she'd call her mom as soon as she got off the plane. What the heck was she doing on a plane flying at 8 months pregnant? Is she that stupid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 PM

803 posts, read 1,544,374 times
i think kim will name her daughter :

Krystal Noelle
Katheryn Kimberly
Kassandra Nicole
Kassandra Noelle

all middle names can also be Easton, as she thought that was a cool name for the West Surname..

but eh,, who knows?!

Old 06-17-2013, 05:21 PM

9,165 posts, read 20,201,974 times
Found this today - Kardashian net worth

Old 06-17-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK was clicking through channels saw Kim crying so I watched she said she'd call her mom as soon as she got off the plane. What the heck was she doing on a plane flying at 8 months pregnant? Is she that stupid?
Ok suppose I should watch Keeping Up With the Kardashian this was an old episode in her early pregnancy that she was flying. But still what she said was shocking I hope her daughter never hears it "if I ever get pregnant again I will hang myself and slit my throat". Wow.

E News said tonight the middle name will be Donda after Kanye's mother, wait & see reckon? They were talking about Reggie Bush is a dad now too I didn't know that.

Old 06-17-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Ok suppose I should watch Keeping Up With the Kardashian this was an old episode in her early pregnancy that she was flying. But still what she said was shocking I hope her daughter never hears it "if I ever get pregnant again I will hang myself and slit my throat". Wow.

E News said tonight the middle name will be Donda after Kanye's mother, wait & see reckon? They were talking about Reggie Bush is a dad now too I didn't know that.

yeah check out his wife, she looks very similiar to kim!!

Old 06-17-2013, 06:57 PM

805 posts, read 1,261,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
yeah check out his wife, she looks very similiar to kim!!
Similar to "vintage Kim" meaning pre surgery..

Old 06-17-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckodeirish View Post
Similar to "vintage Kim" meaning pre surgery..

i know rite?! i can never believe that kim has never had plastic surgery. she obviously has. i think either OKmagazine or IntouchWeekly has a kardashian issue out rite now where they published all of kims dads journal entries and of course there are alot of pictures of kim and her family. they look totally different.

people age and there face changes but cmon. i cant just believe that kim ONLY had botox. yeahok!

Old 06-17-2013, 08:04 PM

805 posts, read 1,261,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
i know rite?! i can never believe that kim has never had plastic surgery. she obviously has. i think either OKmagazine or IntouchWeekly has a kardashian issue out rite now where they published all of kims dads journal entries and of course there are alot of pictures of kim and her family. they look totally different.

people age and there face changes but cmon. i cant just believe that kim ONLY had botox. yeahok!
Only the Koolaide drinking Kartrashain Kooks believe that she has not altered her face with surgery.
Her nose is significantly smaller, she is clearly getting dermal fillers, continues to use to get her lips done (oh I mean visit the dentist lol). Sadly she is starting to get that cat lady look and ruined her own natural face.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:24 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,140,553 times
Jaxson she wasn't 8 months prego. She was around 4 months. That's perfectly safe to fly at that time..

Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Jaxson she wasn't 8 months prego. She was around 4 months. That's perfectly safe to fly at that time..
Yes thank you that is what I posted in #375 above I was just flipping channels & saw her crying then at the doctor's office. Thought it was now since they are all over the news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities