U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-17-2013, 04:21 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
18,093 posts, read 20,055,264 times
Reputation: 40899

Advertisements

OK was clicking through channels saw Kim crying so I watched she said she'd call her mom as soon as she got off the plane. What the heck was she doing on a plane flying at 8 months pregnant? Is she that stupid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 PM
 
803 posts, read 1,544,374 times
Reputation: 568
i think kim will name her daughter :

Krystal Noelle
Katheryn Kimberly
Kassandra Nicole
Kassandra Noelle

all middle names can also be Easton, as she thought that was a cool name for the West Surname..

but eh,, who knows?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 05:21 PM
 
Location: NJ
9,165 posts, read 20,201,974 times
Reputation: 6215
Found this today - Kardashian net worth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 06:00 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
18,093 posts, read 20,055,264 times
Reputation: 40899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK was clicking through channels saw Kim crying so I watched she said she'd call her mom as soon as she got off the plane. What the heck was she doing on a plane flying at 8 months pregnant? Is she that stupid?
Ok suppose I should watch Keeping Up With the Kardashian this was an old episode in her early pregnancy that she was flying. But still what she said was shocking I hope her daughter never hears it "if I ever get pregnant again I will hang myself and slit my throat". Wow.

E News said tonight the middle name will be Donda after Kanye's mother, wait & see reckon? They were talking about Reggie Bush is a dad now too I didn't know that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 06:02 PM
 
803 posts, read 1,544,374 times
Reputation: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Ok suppose I should watch Keeping Up With the Kardashian this was an old episode in her early pregnancy that she was flying. But still what she said was shocking I hope her daughter never hears it "if I ever get pregnant again I will hang myself and slit my throat". Wow.

E News said tonight the middle name will be Donda after Kanye's mother, wait & see reckon? They were talking about Reggie Bush is a dad now too I didn't know that.

yeah check out his wife, she looks very similiar to kim!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 06:57 PM
 
Location: Lemon Heights, Orange County, CA
805 posts, read 1,261,517 times
Reputation: 1275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
yeah check out his wife, she looks very similiar to kim!!
Similar to "vintage Kim" meaning pre surgery..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 07:00 PM
 
803 posts, read 1,544,374 times
Reputation: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckodeirish View Post
Similar to "vintage Kim" meaning pre surgery..

i know rite?! i can never believe that kim has never had plastic surgery. she obviously has. i think either OKmagazine or IntouchWeekly has a kardashian issue out rite now where they published all of kims dads journal entries and of course there are alot of pictures of kim and her family. they look totally different.

people age and there face changes but cmon. i cant just believe that kim ONLY had botox. yeahok!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 08:04 PM
 
Location: Lemon Heights, Orange County, CA
805 posts, read 1,261,517 times
Reputation: 1275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
i know rite?! i can never believe that kim has never had plastic surgery. she obviously has. i think either OKmagazine or IntouchWeekly has a kardashian issue out rite now where they published all of kims dads journal entries and of course there are alot of pictures of kim and her family. they look totally different.

people age and there face changes but cmon. i cant just believe that kim ONLY had botox. yeahok!
Only the Koolaide drinking Kartrashain Kooks believe that she has not altered her face with surgery.
Her nose is significantly smaller, she is clearly getting dermal fillers, continues to use to get her lips done (oh I mean visit the dentist lol). Sadly she is starting to get that cat lady look and ruined her own natural face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 08:24 PM
 
Location: Way up high
14,072 posts, read 20,140,553 times
Reputation: 14320
Jaxson she wasn't 8 months prego. She was around 4 months. That's perfectly safe to fly at that time..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
18,093 posts, read 20,055,264 times
Reputation: 40899
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Jaxson she wasn't 8 months prego. She was around 4 months. That's perfectly safe to fly at that time..
Yes thank you that is what I posted in #375 above I was just flipping channels & saw her crying then at the doctor's office. Thought it was now since they are all over the news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top