U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2013, 05:57 PM

1,199 posts, read 2,123,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
That's a nice story but I seriously doubt either Kanye or Kim put that much thought into North. More likely if they did choose North it's because he's last name is West and they (he because Kim doesn't seem to have a mind of her own when it comes to what Kanye wants) thought it would be cute. People who give their kids these outrageous names must plan on their kids never having to do any real work outside of the entertainment industry. I hope they have very good accountants...while they may be rich they don't have that kind of wealth that goes on forever, especially the way they like to spend money.

Kourtney does seem like a good mom; I think that every time they show her interacting with her kids. I wonder why anyone in the family supported this North foolishness (if its true) as none of them have "unique" names.
I agree that neither Kim or Kanye are that deep to care about the significance of North on African American culture. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, since by all accounts, Kanye West was raised by a pretty awesome Mom, but he chooses to, and chose a woman who lives in a way that goes against what her generation was and is about. It could all be a publicity stunt, and they really have chosen Kadence, or whatever. If it is a publicity stunt, it would be a shame. They would already be dragging their newborn child into the publicity machine that keeps both of them relevant. Personally, I think they should both get out of the media, and just give their child a normal life away from all the cameras.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 06:14 PM

34,875 posts, read 43,028,685 times
Do you all realize the time you have spent on this subject is a part of your lifespan you will never get back?

Old 06-21-2013, 06:29 PM

5,946 posts, read 6,392,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Do you all realize the time you have spent on this subject is a part of your lifespan you will never get back?
That's okay, there's a commercial on now. I got the snacks, beer and already peed. I have a few minutes until the show begins.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 PM

15,252 posts, read 23,891,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh please!! Is the child supposed to recite that story to everyone who makes fun of her name? And they WILL make fun of her name. Hell, we're making fun of it; hate to imagine the hell school kids will put her through.
NO reason is good enough for doing this to a child. What's in a name? Everything!!!!

While I totally agree with you and this post.

The truth is the kid will most probably never go to school like we did.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:15 PM

15,252 posts, read 23,891,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
That's okay, there's a commercial on now. I got the snacks, beer and already peed. I have a few minutes until the show begins.
love it, and most times i am in the office, so like does it really matter???

Old 06-21-2013, 07:21 PM

14,362 posts, read 12,661,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I think the same thing about people who waste hours of their life watching football, basketball, etc.

To each his own when it comes to entertainment.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:59 PM

18,120 posts, read 20,112,023 times
I just thought about something both Kanye & Kim didn't want their baby filmed for KuwtK they said they want to keep her out of the public eye as much as possible right? Then why would they spin this name story of controversy to throw her immediately in the spotlight at a day old?

This all might be a spoof then when Kris' show launches they will be the first to reveal the real name. Found it odd as connected KuwtK are to E network that other news outlets released the baby name before E did.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:16 PM

803 posts, read 1,553,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I just thought about something both Kanye & Kim didn't want their baby filmed for KuwtK they said they want to keep her out of the public eye as much as possible right? Then why would they spin this name story of controversy to throw her immediately in the spotlight at a day old?

This all might be a spoof then when Kris' show launches they will be the first to reveal the real name. Found it odd as connected KuwtK are to E network that other news outlets released the baby name before E did.

Jaxson, your post brought up some thoughts. im wondering now, Because kim and kanye are so egotistical that they are throwin names out there into the media, waiting to see which ones people like..

OR,..

they are trying to create an unnecessary hype with their daughters name by throwing names around so that they get the media and society and fans confused and wanting to know what the babys name really is once and for all!!

Thats when the moms show will air, they will promote kris' show with an official BABY NAME REVEAL, and bring in the ratings by having everybody wanting to know the actual name watch her show.

when is it supposed to air ? lol

Old 06-21-2013, 08:19 PM

14,362 posts, read 12,661,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
Jaxson, your post brought up some thoughts. im wondering now, Because kim and kanye are so egotistical that they are throwin names out there into the media, waiting to see which ones people like..

OR,..

they are trying to create an unnecessary hype with their daughters name by throwing names around so that they get the media and society and fans confused and wanting to know what the babys name really is once and for all!!

Thats when the moms show will air, they will promote kris' show with an official BABY NAME REVEAL, and bring in the ratings by having everybody wanting to know the actual name watch her show.

when is it supposed to air ? lol
I know....right? I was wondering the same thing.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:21 PM

6,464 posts, read 6,497,177 times
They are the smart ones...we are the fools...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities