U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 07:39 AM

4,721 posts, read 4,289,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
In Kris's defense....we don't know that she didn't. I am quite sure that those discussions were not had in front of the cameras. There sure are a lot of parents out there that are not happy with who their child chose for a mate.....yet....they make the best of it rather than break up their family.

Personally, when I saw Kris on The View, explaining the reasoning behind the name and voicing her support....it all rang hollow to me. What I saw was a Mom trying to make the best of it....supporting her daughter.

I don't think Kris is happy with the name, I'll bet none of them are, {except Kanye} but they are going to keep it to themselves.
You could be right, but Kris Jenner is all about fame and fortune. She has even encouraged her younger girls to defy their father in order to be in the limelight. I do not have respect for her as a mother at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 06:36 PM

4,551 posts, read 9,868,583 times
I think the name is adorable! Don't know why everybody is all upset about the name??

Old 06-27-2013, 08:10 PM

12,256 posts, read 15,796,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaG View Post
These celebrities often say how they want their kids to have a normal childhood and don't want them out in the media and so forth. Then celebrity parents go on and name them with a name that makes them focused and talked about more. It seems so often the celebrities say one thing but then do another.
This name just had to be for more publicity. Can you even imagine if the name was for a non celebrity and how teased they would be at school?
This! Wasn't Kanye just being all "this ain't America's baby" and "i don't want my kid being some reality tv plot"...than why the big mystery over the baby's name. I hope Jay Z talks some sense into him. I may not care for his music but the two of them (Jay & Bey) do a great job at not letting their baby become some kind of media circus.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:17 PM

4,721 posts, read 4,289,013 times
Kanye is claiming to be a God, so I guess we just have to be thankful he didn't name this kid Jesus. Kanye's ego is so out of control it is not even funny, and America needs to quit feeding it.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:35 PM

1,199 posts, read 2,115,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Kanye is claiming to be a God, so I guess we just have to be thankful he didn't name this kid Jesus. Kanye's ego is so out of control it is not even funny, and America needs to quit feeding it.
I keep hearing that his new record is a flop, so he may need to humble himself. He and Babymomma Kim are played out at this point.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:30 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,156,123 times
Snooze

Old 07-02-2013, 10:35 PM

12,256 posts, read 15,796,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
I keep hearing that his new record is a flop, so he may need to humble himself. He and Babymomma Kim are played out at this point.
I haven't heard a peep about that album. It was KIM GIVES BIRTH WITH KANYE BY HER SIDE and his album drops Tuesday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities