Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2013, 01:03 AM

860 posts, read 1,103,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Funny what great riches and great insecurity when blended together can create. Both Micheal and Latoya were NORMAL good looking young black people- It's so damned silly that as they climbed the social ladder with the help of fame and an abundance of cash...that they actually thought that being white was superior...and superiority could be bought through surgery and what we now understand was a defacing of what was once the perfect black face...It is stunning that people with such talent could be so stupid.
What about people who tan to make their skin darker and get full lips?

And Michael was not trying to be white. He has vitiligo, a skin disease that takes away some of your color on your skin. And Latoya has always been light skin, but it's possible she has the skin disease as well.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2013, 03:03 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,301,516 times
What a tragedy of life Latoya represents. She was attractive without the plastic surgery. Just a symbol of superficiality, shallowness, and lack of substance, integrity, or character. Seems desperate. I'm frankly sick of the Jackson family. They had their time, but it's over.

Count me among those who couldn't care less what Latoya is doing, what she is saying, or what she believes. If she disappeared tomorrow, would anyone care?

Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 PM

860 posts, read 1,103,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Count me among those who couldn't care less what Latoya is doing, what she is saying, or what she believes. If she disappeared tomorrow, would anyone care?
Yes. I love Latoya and the Jacksons! So I would definitely care, and plenty of others would as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
What a tragedy of life Latoya represents. She was attractive without the plastic surgery. Just a symbol of superficiality, shallowness, and lack of substance, integrity, or character. Seems desperate. I'm frankly sick of the Jackson family. They had their time, but it's over.
Maybe people feel the same way about celebrities that you like. If you don't like the Jacksons, then, just ignore them. I would also ignore a topic about people I don't like. However, I love them, as do their fans. Plus, this is how they make a living. It's never too late to be employed. I think that's far better than someone who steals or takes money. At least Latoya is out working.

Old 10-26-2013, 05:53 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,324,149 times
I don't understand what all the fuss is about LaToya saying she is still a virgin. If she is, so what? I know of five or six women in their 50's who are virgins. They never married or had relationships. Their lives just worked out that way. None of my business. They are all doing well in their careers and happy. I would guess sex just didn't mean that much to them nor did having families.

It's all about choices. People choose their own paths. If LaToya is telling the truth, she has her reasons. She's making her way through life the best way she can and with the family she was born into, that can't be all that easy for her. It isn't like she could just get a regular job and live like ordinary people with her family always in the tabloids.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:29 PM

11,350 posts, read 2,905,547 times
Oh, please. She's not crying. She's laughing all the way tot he bank with money from a TV show. I don't think a person in her situation could reach that age and remain a virgin. too much opportunity.

Old 10-29-2013, 06:08 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,301,948 times
she was married, wasn't she? what man would marry and not ever have sex? besides, most people want it before they marry...

Old 11-12-2013, 05:07 PM

144 posts, read 181,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
she was married, wasn't she? what man would marry and not ever have sex? besides, most people want it before they marry...
She said her and Jack never had sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities