U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 08-07-2013, 08:07 AM
 
2,656 posts, read 1,065,322 times
Reputation: 2865
Default cigar smoking celebrity women

OK, is anyone else turned off when they see photos/videos of celebrity women smoking on a big fat cigar? I've seen photos of Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, & Vanessa Williams smoking on huge cigars. Prior to seeing such photos, I always thought of them as very attractive women. Now when I hear their name or see their face, I see that fat cigar in their mouth. I don't like cigars and I don't like it when men smoke cigars. I know it's irrational, but it seems even worse when it's a woman smoking a cigar. What bugs me about cigars is the smell and how it lingers long after the cigar smoker has passed. It literally turns my stomach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-09-2013, 02:44 PM
 
Location: 10110001010110100
5,130 posts, read 5,583,691 times
Reputation: 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
OK, is anyone else turned off when they see photos/videos of celebrity women smoking on a big fat cigar? I've seen photos of Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, & Vanessa Williams smoking on huge cigars. Prior to seeing such photos, I always thought of them as very attractive women. Now when I hear their name or see their face, I see that fat cigar in their mouth. I don't like cigars and I don't like it when men smoke cigars. I know it's irrational, but it seems even worse when it's a woman smoking a cigar. What bugs me about cigars is the smell and how it lingers long after the cigar smoker has passed. It literally turns my stomach.
I think it might be more of a hidden message those women or conveying. They might be saying they like their "cigar" big and fat, if you know what I mean?

But I do agree, I cannot stand "cigars" either. Big, fat, short, thin, doesn't matter. They always leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
 
2,656 posts, read 1,065,322 times
Reputation: 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
I think it might be more of a hidden message those women or conveying. They might be saying they like their "cigar" big and fat, if you know what I mean?

But I do agree, I cannot stand "cigars" either. Big, fat, short, thin, doesn't matter. They always leave a bad taste in my mouth.
I think it's a power thing in some cases. Jennifer is part owner of a sports team and the photo I saw was of her at a baseball game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2013, 07:40 PM
 
Location: 10110001010110100
5,130 posts, read 5,583,691 times
Reputation: 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I think it's a power thing in some cases. Jennifer is part owner of a sports team and the photo I saw was of her at a baseball game.
I have to agree. Usually, either wannabes or excessively ambitious, competitive women seem to be into it. I remember seeing a picture of Demi Moore on the cover of a magazine like 25 years ago with a cigar in her mouth...it looked off. Women with a cigar is a turn off, imho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2013, 02:33 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
23,424 posts, read 18,533,752 times
Reputation: 10977
Ughhhh.......women smoking anything is ugly, ugly, ugly. Makes me sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top