U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-17-2013, 08:05 PM
 
Location: Yellow cottage, green doors.
16,318 posts, read 12,599,314 times
Reputation: 71553

Advertisements

She's so beautiful! Yum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-17-2013, 10:07 PM
 
Location: Chapel Hill, N.C.
36,437 posts, read 41,696,241 times
Reputation: 47030
I think you are pretty much alone in that sentiment- if you are being serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2013, 11:56 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,480 posts, read 14,388,266 times
Reputation: 19530
Poor Scout...........such a pretty name. Such a handsome dad and beautiful mom. Their DNA just did not jive together to produce pretty children
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2013, 07:41 AM
 
Location: Chapel Hill, N.C.
36,437 posts, read 41,696,241 times
Reputation: 47030
Rarely do I think celebrities or anybody should have plastic surgery but in her case a whole head transplant would be a vast improvement. I really feel sorry for any kid of average looks born of a "beautiful' person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2013, 10:05 AM
 
Location: Upstate NY
30,529 posts, read 9,129,121 times
Reputation: 29088
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Poor Scout...........such a pretty name. Such a handsome dad and beautiful mom. Their DNA just did not jive together to produce pretty children

That happens sometimes. I remember decades ago when Ryan O'Neal and a pregnant Farrah Fawcett made a joint appearance on The Tonight Show. A beaming Ryan went on and on to Carson about how good-looking their kid would be. They ended up virtually hiding him until he was four.

Sometimes kids get the worst of both parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2013, 11:21 AM
 
Location: Glasgow Scotland
14,531 posts, read 11,520,915 times
Reputation: 21035
Poor girl... if she reads this..... one I got a shock with was Viviene Leighs daughter. isnt it a shame that nature didint bless them with the looks of their mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2013, 06:46 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,480 posts, read 14,388,266 times
Reputation: 19530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
That happens sometimes. I remember decades ago when Ryan O'Neal and a pregnant Farrah Fawcett made a joint appearance on The Tonight Show. A beaming Ryan went on and on to Carson about how good-looking their kid would be. They ended up virtually hiding him until he was four.

Sometimes kids get the worst of both parents.
omg.............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Poor girl... if she reads this..... one I got a shock with was Viviene Leighs daughter. isnt it a shame that nature didint bless them with the looks of their mother.
sad.................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2013, 02:07 PM
 
Location: 10110001010110100
6,263 posts, read 10,341,336 times
Reputation: 5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Poor girl... if she reads this..... one I got a shock with was Viviene Leighs daughter. isnt it a shame that nature didint bless them with the looks of their mother.
More often than not, it skips a generation or two!

After seeing my parents, some people wondered if I was adopted! I wondered that too. That, or the possibility that my mom dropped me as a baby a few too many dang times!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2013, 03:03 PM
 
Location: Glasgow Scotland
14,531 posts, read 11,520,915 times
Reputation: 21035
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
More often than not, it skips a generation or two!

After seeing my parents, some people wondered if I was adopted! I wondered that too. That, or the possibility that my mom dropped me as a baby a few too many dang times!
Viviens grandaughters are lovely..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2013, 01:52 AM
 
Location: West Los Angeles
8,860 posts, read 8,988,503 times
Reputation: 9102
Scout Willis is certainly more attractive than Beyonce, Kourtney Kardashian, or quite a few other people who are found in vogue these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top