Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 04:09 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Kardashian Fam -- Honey Boo Boo'd | TMZ.com

This is how I see the Khardasian family...lol spitting image!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 07:10 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
True.... I shouldn't have commented on his looks. Let's just suffice it to say it wasn't his looks that attracted her.

Of course he has and that's likely a good part of the reason she is with him. Don't you think his money and connections had a lot more than a little to do with her career going from "successful" to skyrocketing to superstardom? Don't think for a second that he had nothing to do with it and that's why she was with him to start off with. He had the connections she needed to attain superstardom. Of course her career would stay huge if they broke up. She's on the map now; a divorce won't change that.
It is Ok, Im shallow and apprecieted the orangutang comment, to bad I cant spell it.
but FWIW, I have heard thru the grapevine, the oragutang has a big bannana, yeah, bannanna, I can spell, I think

Old 11-02-2013, 06:00 AM

1,445 posts, read 2,321,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
True.... I shouldn't have commented on his looks. Let's just suffice it to say it wasn't his looks that attracted her.

Of course he has and that's likely a good part of the reason she is with him. Don't you think his money and connections had a lot more than a little to do with her career going from "successful" to skyrocketing to superstardom? Don't think for a second that he had nothing to do with it and that's why she was with him to start off with. He had the connections she needed to attain superstardom. Of course her career would stay huge if they broke up. She's on the map now; a divorce won't change that.
Him and her met in 2002, her debut solo album was released in 2003, and produced a song that has been named the best pop song of the Century. How exactly is Jay Z's connections relevant to Beyonce's success, when she's been successful in literally everything she's done, before or after them becoming official?

Beyonce went from successful to superstardom because her potential as a solo artist was recognized, and further proven once here first album hit the charts. Every album she's released as a solo artist has reached number one, won at least one Grammy, and has done very well with sales. You're telling me Beyonce's fans, including 95% of mainstream artists, which she started attracting since 1997 is thanks to Jay Z? That's ridiculous.

I can tell you the only reason Kim and Beyonce are friends is because of Kanye and Jay Z being friends. I mean, could you see someone like Beyonce being friends with someone like Kim? Two completely different personalities, two completely different "celebrities."

Old 11-02-2013, 10:39 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austincool View Post
Him and her met in 2002, her debut solo album was released in 2003, and produced a song that has been named the best pop song of the Century. How exactly is Jay Z's connections relevant to Beyonce's success, when she's been successful in literally everything she's done, before or after them becoming official?

Beyonce went from successful to superstardom because her potential as a solo artist was recognized, and further proven once here first album hit the charts. Every album she's released as a solo artist has reached number one, won at least one Grammy, and has done very well with sales. You're telling me Beyonce's fans, including 95% of mainstream artists, which she started attracting since 1997 is thanks to Jay Z? That's ridiculous.

I can tell you the only reason Kim and Beyonce are friends is because of Kanye and Jay Z being friends. I mean, could you see someone like Beyonce being friends with someone like Kim? Two completely different personalities, two completely different "celebrities."
By a random magazine...that's about as relevant as People magazine naming G. Paltrow the most beautiful woman in the world. Not that I believe Jay launched her solo career but the Beyonce is the greatest thing since sliced bread mantra is annoying.

And lots of friends have different personalities. The main reason I couldn't see Kim & Bey being real friends is because Kim lives her personal life on the stage whereas Beyonce tries to separate her stage life from her personal life.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:25 AM

1,445 posts, read 2,321,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
By a random magazine...that's about as relevant as People magazine naming G. Paltrow the most beautiful woman in the world. Not that I believe Jay launched her solo career but the Beyonce is the greatest thing since sliced bread mantra is annoying.

And lots of friends have different personalities. The main reason I couldn't see Kim & Bey being real friends is because Kim lives her personal life on the stage whereas Beyonce tries to separate her stage life from her personal life.
That list also named Beyonce the most beautiful woman in the world. Not everyone is meant to agree with magazines and their listings. Who claims Beyonce is the greatest thing since sliced bread? The media, because in terms of singers, no one is in her lane. She doesn't really have any competition because she's worked her way to the top with actual talent.

Beyonce's choice to keep her personal life private doesn't really have any relevance to who she's friends with. She's "friends" with Rihanna, and we all know about her. Kim should pay more attention to Beyonce's choice, and maybe people will have a little more respect for her.

Old 11-04-2013, 05:39 AM

48 posts, read 106,470 times
i think they will divorce soon!!!

Old 11-06-2013, 01:49 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austincool View Post
That list also named Beyonce the most beautiful woman in the world. Not everyone is meant to agree with magazines and their listings.
Then what is the point of even saying it likes it's a fact? It's irrelevant in the context of that poster's statement.

But anyway back to Kim & Kanye; she just looks so unhappy now. I wonder if she's trying to look mature or something and it's just reading as miserable.

Old 11-06-2013, 06:22 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
Then what is the point of even saying it likes it's a fact? It's irrelevant in the context of that poster's statement.

But anyway back to Kim & Kanye; she just looks so unhappy now. I wonder if she's trying to look mature or something and it's just reading as miserable.

She had a very difficult pregnancy. I can relate to what she went through 1000% --- my pregnancy was horrible from day 1 until I delivered and even after that with postpartum depression, etc etc etc.

I think she IS very unhappy. Kanye is not the best partner. He comes off to me as very selfish, very controlling, and potentially abusive. He seems to be trying to change her (as in replacing her entire wardrobe and picking her clothes for her); I think he had more than a little to do with her dying her hair blonde (NOT a good look on her at all!); I think he was trying to isolate her by "not letting" her go out for "x" amount of time after having the baby, trying to get her pregnant again right away, etc.

It is my hope that she wakes up and realizes what's going on. I don't know if they are still staying at Kris' house but I hope somebody ---- Kris, Khloe, Kourtney, or even Scott --- sees what's going on and has a long, heart-to-heart with her!!!!

Old 11-20-2013, 08:27 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,044,521 times
These two people define the term "trailer trash" about as totally as possible.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-22-2013, 06:49 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
These two people define the term "trailer trash" about as totally as possible.
Exactly...., the truth is Kim is only famous because she had a famous father and she sucked some dudes weiner, just like Monica. Kanye is a dbag. All the money in the world won't change that fact........ Enough said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities